Yesterday I traveled to Pune and spent the entire day there. As I left home at about 7 in the morning, the clouds were overcast and until I reached Pune, it was the same. The weather condition didn't change a bit. For more than 120KMs the weather was the same, which I thought was only in my city. It was only towards the evening that the clouds cleared a bit. How'z the weather in your city of late?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The weather here is getting hotter by the day. No sign of clouds any more, no rain for last 8 days. I hope it will touch 30 any day soon. This is beginning of summers here. They have started 'Sunlight saving methods from today when watches go an hour early' This is 6.59 in the evening now.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
The weather here is getting hotter by the day. No sign of clouds any more, no rain for last 8 days. I hope it will touch 30 any day soon. This is beginning of summers here. They have started 'Sunlight saving methods from today when watches go an hour early' This is 6.59 in the evening now.

I am sure you know the period when weather chagnes in India. How about Australia? Which days are considered hot or cold? Can you just give me a rough idea?

I am sure you know the period when weather chagnes in India. How about Australia? Which days are considered hot or cold? Can you just give me a rough idea?

It is just opposite, Decembers and Januarys are hottest, October is beginning of summers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It is just opposite, Decembers and Januarys are hottest, October is beginning of summers.

Aahh I see. Thanks for the same. And I guess the same goes for United Kingdom as well.
We have been having rains and cloudy weather since a week.In fact today it is raining continuously ! I love this weather , all that you want to do is curl up with a book in your hand or watch a good old movie ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It's a typical seashore weather in my place. We have rains,followed immediately by bright sunshine .And in the nights,especially in the wee hours a chilly atmosphere.
It's a typical seashore weather in my place. We have rains,followed immediately by bright sunshine .And in the nights,especially in the wee hours a chilly atmosphere.

@ Rambabuji,
In the last month, there were many instances where the rains suddenly arrived and vanished equally abruptly. That generally never
happens here in Ahmednagar. But this time around it was awesome.
@ Ushaji,
Looks like this cloudy weather has engulfed a better part of India. I also got to hear from some of my other friends of similar weather conditions in their cities too.
There is heavy rain at Agra. Day before yesterday, the heavy rains brought flood on M.G. Road- the life line. The busy area Soor Sadan (on M.G. Road) and Sanjay Place appeared like river. Many shops were filled with water and untold damage of goods including TV sets occurred. Water entered in houses of even posh colonies.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Look like in India we are having same weather.. And surely it is unexpected at this time of the year.. Just few days back we had 9 inch rain in 3 hours !!!

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Look like in India we are having same weather.. And surely it is unexpected at this time of the year.. Just few days back we had 9 inch rain in 3 hours !!!

We are going to see more unexpected and untimely happenings related to environment. Our abuse is going to in more disastrous unexpected things.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.