Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Look like in India we are having same weather.. And surely it is unexpected at this time of the year.. Just few days back we had 9 inch rain in 3 hours !!!

9-inches in 3 hours is incredible. You people are lucky there wasn't any cloud burst. But yes, a lot of area of almost the entire country is covered with clouds these days and there is hardly any sunlight.
I remember old generation used to predict the weather exactly once upon a time. My grand father used to say on Deepavali day, there will be a slight drizzle. He used to predict exactly when the rainy season starts. Now the predictions of weatherman is also going awry. This is all because of environmental abuse. Weather is now both unpredictable and untimely.
You missed the rains early in the morning, yesterday morning from 5 it rained until 8:30! Today also it is the same and quite cloudy so it might rain again!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You missed the rains early in the morning, yesterday morning from 5 it rained until 8:30! Today also it is the same and quite cloudy so it might rain again!

Yes, I know it rained earlier. Because when I left my place, I called up my niece there and came to know that there was a slight drizzle going on. And it's good I missed, otherwise, my trip would have been a mess all over.
Look like in India we are having same weather.. And surely it is unexpected at this time of the year.. Just few days back we had 9 inch rain in 3 hours !!!

9-inches in 3 hours is incredible. You people are lucky there wasn't any cloud burst. But yes, a lot of area of almost the entire country is covered with clouds these days and there is hardly any sunlight.

Yes.. Even today we had heavy rain in the morning.. All navratri program got cancelled because of heavy rain since two days.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes.. Even today we had heavy rain in the morning.. All navratri program got cancelled because of heavy rain since two days.

On the third day of Navratri, there is an annual program in our area. There were heavy rains until 7.30 in the evening. And there were signs of cancellation. However, soon the rains vanished and the night-long programme went by smoothly.
Yesterday I traveled to Pune and spent the entire day there. As I left home at about 7 in the morning, the clouds were overcast and until I reached Pune, it was the same. The weather condition didn't change a bit. For more than 120KMs the weather was the same, which I thought was only in my city. It was only towards the evening that the clouds cleared a bit. How'z the weather in your city of late?

sky is clear in these days in my city. Days are hotter but nights and some cool.
Yesterday I traveled to Pune and spent the entire day there. As I left home at about 7 in the morning, the clouds were overcast and until I reached Pune, it was the same. The weather condition didn't change a bit. For more than 120KMs the weather was the same, which I thought was only in my city. It was only towards the evening that the clouds cleared a bit. How'z the weather in your city of late?

sky is clear in these days in my city. Days are hotter but nights and some cool.

Here there's no discrimination as such. The days as are cool as the nights. In fact, the nights are cooler and as usual, we again had a passing shower a while back. Before that the atmosphere was a bit warm. But it is cool once again.

Even here in Mangalore, today was a warm day but the nights are normally very pleasant...Mangalore has very heavy rain falls and the monsoon continues right until Deepavali so rains are not uncommon now...We are bound to have more showers for another month or so ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Now being the transition period, it's humid,sultry during day time and chilly in the wee hours of morning in my place Visakhapatnam.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.