Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my native place, Puri, super cyclone is the prediction, it is expected to be on 12 th of this month, in 1999 the devastation that shook coastal Odisha is back again, as it seemingly so, and for the last three days the climate is cool with heavy rain and less sunshine.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yesterday I traveled to Pune and spent the entire day there. As I left home at about 7 in the morning, the clouds were overcast and until I reached Pune, it was the same. The weather condition didn't change a bit. For more than 120KMs the weather was the same, which I thought was only in my city. It was only towards the evening that the clouds cleared a bit. How'z the weather in your city of late?

sky is clear in these days in my city. Days are hotter but nights and some cool.

Even here in Mangalore, today was a warm day but the nights are normally very pleasant...Mangalore has very heavy rain falls and the monsoon continues right until Deepavali so rains are not uncommon now...We are bound to have more showers for another month or so ..

We are having pretty unusual weather these days. The atmosphere does remain cloudy these days. But there are a lot of passing showers. Within a matter of a few minutes, the rains stops and we wonder where did it go!
In my native place, Puri, super cyclone is the prediction, it is expected to be on 12 th of this month, in 1999 the devastation that shook coastal Odisha is back again, as it seemingly so, and for the last three days the climate is cool with heavy rain and less sunshine.

I still remember the images of destruction that took place in Odisha then! Heaven forbid, it should never happen again! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

AP is also under the risk of a severe cyclone on 11th of this month. And the worst part is, it's going cross the shore in Odisha.
The weather condition at my location is rainy and cold too. Spending time, having tea with samosa is great . After a long gap it is raining here.

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com

AP is also under the risk of a severe cyclone on 11th of this month. And the worst part is, it's going cross the shore in Odisha.
It is 12th midnight, the super cyclone prediction, it seems entire holiday is going to be ruined due to these prediction, it is raining heavily and climate is cooler and predicted 175 to 185 km per hour wind !

http://mohanmekap.com/

Weather report says that in my state AP and Odisha, a cyclone named 'Phailan' is going to hit on 11th . All ports are displaying warning No 3.

Lets sincerely hope that there is not much danmage this year due to the cyclone.With all our inventions we are totally helpless against nature's rage....Just have to bear with it !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The cyclone which is expected to cross the shore between Paradip and Gopal pur in Odisha on 12 th, is going to create havoc with winds blowing with a speed of 185 km are enough to blow away a 3 storied building like a paper ball in a fraction of a second.
The cyclone which is expected to cross the shore between Paradip and Gopal pur in Odisha on 12 th, is going to create havoc with winds blowing with a speed of 185 km are enough to blow away a 3 storied building like a paper ball in a fraction of a second.

I hope it does least harm to lives and property of the area where it is going to hit. I am keeping a close eye.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.