Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The cyclone which is expected to cross the shore between Paradip and Gopal pur in Odisha on 12 th, is going to create havoc with winds blowing with a speed of 185 km are enough to blow away a 3 storied building like a paper ball in a fraction of a second.

I hope it does least harm to lives and property of the area where it is going to hit. I am keeping a close eye.

Thankfully, the damage to lives and property are less compared to its estimated furiosity. Its a bit higher in Odisha. Puri and Ganjam were plunged in to darkness. River Mahanadi is in spate. About 10 people died in Odisha. In AP except Srikakulam district no damage was done. Srikakulam district is famous for Cahewnut production. The crop was damaged.

I was awake studying the situation all night. Vizag is saved.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
The cyclone which is expected to cross the shore between Paradip and Gopal pur in Odisha on 12 th, is going to create havoc with winds blowing with a speed of 185 km are enough to blow away a 3 storied building like a paper ball in a fraction of a second.

I hope it does least harm to lives and property of the area where it is going to hit. I am keeping a close eye.

Thankfully, the damage to lives and property are less compared to its estimated furiosity. Its a bit higher in Odisha. Puri and Ganjam were plunged in to darkness. River Mahanadi is in spate. About 10 people died in Odisha. In AP except Srikakulam district no damage was done. Srikakulam district is famous for Cahewnut production. The crop was damaged.

You are from Vizag? And I really appreciate your efforts. How can one sleep when there is a situation as dangerous as a super cyclone? And yes, I have read about the casualties. I hope its not too huge.

You are from Vizag? And I really appreciate your efforts. How can one sleep when there is a situation as dangerous as a super cyclone? And yes, I have read about the casualties. I hope its not too huge.

Yes, I'm from Vizag, the most alarming part of it. And I reside just 3 km away from the sea shore. I spent my night hearing the menacing sounds made by the furious waves. It was an arrangement made by our own flat members. We decided to remain awake by turns. Though my turn was over, I remained with the group to cheer the other members.

Yes, I'm from Vizag, the most alarming part of it. And I reside just 3 km away from the sea shore. I spent my night hearing the menacing sounds made by the furious waves. It was an arrangement made by our own flat members. We decided to remain awake by turns. Though my turn was over, I remained with the group to cheer the other members.

Ohhh... Just 3KMs is too near, I guess. And that's really a great team work to volunteer to take part in the social cause. I think the strength of such people is the unity and that's why even the greatest calamities can be fought.

Ohhh... Just 3KMs is too near, I guess. And that's really a great team work to volunteer to take part in the social cause. I think the strength of such people is the unity and that's why even the greatest calamities can be fought.

Right. Desperate conditions and fear for life awakens without our knowledge all the resources at our disposal. Anyhow, this has etched a deep mark on my heart.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.