The topic is locked.
Are any of you experiencing problems with video sites like dailymotion and youtube? I am not able to open dailymotion since last night. So I tried a while ago and still the same problem. I then switched over to YT and the problem persists still. What's happening with these sites?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Don't know about dailymotion, but YouTube is perfectly working here, no problem at all!

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Well problem must be for you only as I can access both sites without any problem.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Are any of you experiencing problems with video sites like dailymotion and youtube? I am not able to open dailymotion since last night. So I tried a while ago and still the same problem. I then switched over to YT and the problem persists still. What's happening with these sites?
Both the video sites are opening without any problem here, as I have uploaded youtube video, though on Android app, I have some glitches while accessing You Tube for about an hour.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Well problem must be for you only as I can access both sites without any problem.

This is indeed very strange. I cannot access either of the sites. I don't know what's happening. I opened both before responding here and still no success :(
I don't open Dm videos much youtube is working fine with me. I suggest you clear the cookies on your computer, delete all temp files and then check again.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

All is well with both the sites as well as other video sites on net in my computer and in my neighbour's computer.Boot, wait for some time and start. Most of the computer problems will be solved after booting.

Don't worry these are common problems it is happen withe every site.

Don't worry these are common problems it is happen withe every site.

That's right. I checked back in the evening and all of a sudden both sites had come back to life. I wonder how only those two sites weren't opening on either of my laptops. But now everything is fine.

I don't see any problems with Youtube but never opened the other one. I would like to see it to know about its contens. Thanks for telling me for another video site.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't see any problems with Youtube but never opened the other one. I would like to see it to know about its contens. Thanks for telling me for another video site.

Daily Motion is as famous as Youtube. Most of my Videos are posted in Dailymotion.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.