The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
He is better actor than his son, he has seen up and down through out his career, he brings a new actions to his acting,

There lies the difference. He has not entered the movie world with the help of a God father. So, he knew that only merit would save him. This drove him to give his best and succeeded.

Perhaps I must add my bit on this point, Yes it was not God father in this case but two God mothers, his mother Teji Bachchan and her friend Indira Gandhi who recommended him To KA Abbas for his Saat Hindustani otherwise he was working happily in a company in Kolkata at lower management level.

It implies that god father or god mother may help you to make an entry but advancement in career will depend on your own efforts and talent. It is undeniable that Amitabh Bachan grew to his present structure by dint of his own tireless efforts and talent.

Agreed.As Snil put it God mothers helped him. But the help did not go far. As you said, when faced flop after flop, he thought that it's high time to help himself. You rightly said, Amitabh of today is the product of determination and talent.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Happy birthday to Big B, and wish him many returns of the day.

If there is a will there is a way.
He is better actor than his son, he has seen up and down through out his career, he brings a new actions to his acting,

There lies the difference. He has not entered the movie world with the help of a God father. So, he knew that only merit would save him. This drove him to give his best and succeeded.

Perhaps I must add my bit on this point, Yes it was not God father in this case but two God mothers, his mother Teji Bachchan and her friend Indira Gandhi who recommended him To KA Abbas for his Saat Hindustani otherwise he was working happily in a company in Kolkata at lower management level.

It implies that god father or god mother may help you to make an entry but advancement in career will depend on your own efforts and talent. It is undeniable that Amitabh Bachan grew to his present structure by dint of his own tireless efforts and talent.

Agreed.As Snil put it God mothers helped him. But the help did not go far. As you said, when faced flop after flop, he thought that it's high time to help himself. You rightly said, Amitabh of today is the product of determination and talent.

Yes thanks to Janjeer which established him as angry young man. No looking back from there on.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Yes thanks to Janjeer which established him as angry young man. No looking back from there on.

When Prakash Mehra booked him as the hero, no heroine was ready to act opposite him as he has become popular by that time already as a Flop hero.It was only Jaya came forward to act with him. Whatever that followed you know has become history.
Happy 70th Birthday Big B.

Our best wishes, always with you.

God bless you.

Be positive
Today is the birthday of Sahensha-Big B-Amitabh Bachchan.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10860]}

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/gallery/bollywood-megastar-amitabh-bachchan-greets-fans-on-his-71st-birthday/1/10296.html

Happy Birthday Big Brother. May God bless you! I admire at his dedication and perseverance.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
I hope he will keep setting new dimensions to acting and go to yet higher places in his life. He still has much more to show and sky is the limit for this very talented "Young man'

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I hope he will keep setting new dimensions to acting and go to yet higher places in his life. He still has much more to show and sky is the limit for this very talented "Young man'

I wonder at his agility and resilience even at this age. Yesterday in KBC, a teenager expressed her desire to dance with him. He obliged. He matched his steps with every step of the teenager, Its his excellence in his chosen art that made him ever young. Yes he's set to add many dimensions to the sphere of 'entertainment.'

I wonder at his agility and resilience even at this age. Yesterday in KBC, a teenager expressed her desire to dance with him. He obliged. He matched his steps with every step of the teenager, Its his excellence in his chosen art that made him ever young. Yes he's set to add many dimensions to the sphere of 'entertainment.'

There is some serious competition going on in the world of reality show as even the Bigg Boss is currently underway and I think he is obliging as he wants to make the show more popular and attract viewers. I have seen a different Big B this season.

There is some serious competition going on in the world of reality show as even the Bigg Boss is currently underway and I think he is obliging as he wants to make the show more popular and attract viewers. I have seen a different Big B this season.

And he's going to present himself in more interesting forms in the time to come. Attracting the viewers is not everybody's cup of tea. Only a select few Like Big B can do.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.