The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I hope he will keep setting new dimensions to acting and go to yet higher places in his life. He still has much more to show and sky is the limit for this very talented "Young man'

I wonder at his agility and resilience even at this age. Yesterday in KBC, a teenager expressed her desire to dance with him. He obliged. He matched his steps with every step of the teenager, Its his excellence in his chosen art that made him ever young. Yes he's set to add many dimensions to the sphere of 'entertainment.'

There is some serious competition going on in the world of reality show as even the Bigg Boss is currently underway and I think he is obliging as he wants to make the show more popular and attract viewers. I have seen a different Big B this season.

And he's going to present himself in more interesting forms in the time to come. Attracting the viewers is not everybody's cup of tea. Only a select few Like Big B can do.

And Amitji has got the knack of doing that. He is really a magnate and everyone gets attracted to him. He has the power of his simplicity to do so. And of course, the age factor does matter in a big way for him. He has a clean character and so the ladies also get near him, but very respectfully.
I hope he will keep setting new dimensions to acting and go to yet higher places in his life. He still has much more to show and sky is the limit for this very talented "Young man'

I wonder at his agility and resilience even at this age. Yesterday in KBC, a teenager expressed her desire to dance with him. He obliged. He matched his steps with every step of the teenager, Its his excellence in his chosen art that made him ever young. Yes he's set to add many dimensions to the sphere of 'entertainment.'

There is some serious competition going on in the world of reality show as even the Bigg Boss is currently underway and I think he is obliging as he wants to make the show more popular and attract viewers. I have seen a different Big B this season.

And he's going to present himself in more interesting forms in the time to come. Attracting the viewers is not everybody's cup of tea. Only a select few Like Big B can do.

And Amitji has got the knack of doing that. He is really a magnate and everyone gets attracted to him. He has the power of his simplicity to do so. And of course, the age factor does matter in a big way for him. He has a clean character and so the ladies also get near him, but very respectfully.

Yes, the sum total of all his virtues made him a charisma. Such people will remain forever in the hearts of the people.
Big B rules millions of hearts and mine is one of them ;) ...Locking this thread now.

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.