BJP may be single largest party but non congress non BJP will have more members than both major parties combined tally.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/bjp-will-be-single-largest-party-after-2014-polls-new-survey_883785.html

http://in.news.yahoo.com/upa-lose-2014-regional-parties-hold-key-144803127.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
BJP may be single largest party but non congress non BJP will have more members than both major parties combined tally.

http://zeenews.india.com/news/nation/bjp-will-be-single-largest-party-after-2014-polls-new-survey_883785.html

http://in.news.yahoo.com/upa-lose-2014-regional-parties-hold-key-144803127.html

If it happens in reality then we are in for bad times. There would be chaos and no effective government even if they managed to form one.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If it is so then India will have difficult times, but still I am sure this time will be a decisive majority, let is see .

http://mohanmekap.com/

If it is so then India will have difficult times, but still I am sure this time will be a decisive majority, let is see .

The cause is that Congress is weak and is losing everywhere. BJP is organizationally strong only in a few states. Hence BJP cannot benefit from Congress debacle everywhere. Non BJP opposition parties will definitely gain where BJP has no organization. I have been making this point in previous posts/ threads. wishful thinking without solid organizational support is of no help to BJP. I wonder how Modi can get parliamentary seats to BJP in Karnataka, Andhra, Orissa, Assam, West Bengal and many other states. In fact, Tamilnadu is one state where neither BJp nor Congress have any existence worth name. Even in my state Uttar Pradesh, BJP and Congress both are laggards.

The worst scenario other than Congress coming back to power would be a chow chow third front with the prospect of Mulayam Singh or Mayawati becoming the PM. That would be an insult for all Indians to be ruled by criminal politicians. Either way one can only blame congress for this state of affirs, not only are they corrupt but for their own gains they will encourage others too to become corrupt !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The cause is that Congress is weak and is losing everywhere. BJP is organizationally strong only in a few states. Hence BJP cannot benefit from Congress debacle everywhere. Non BJP opposition parties will definitely gain where BJP has no organization. I have been making this point in previous posts/ threads. wishful thinking without solid organizational support is of no help to BJP. I wonder how Modi can get parliamentary seats to BJP in Karnataka, Andhra, Orissa, Assam, West Bengal and many other states. In fact, Tamilnadu is one state where neither BJp nor Congress have any existence worth name. Even in my state Uttar Pradesh, BJP and Congress both are laggards.

I don't think it will be appropriate to blame BJP or Modi for the present state of congress. After all congress is itself to blame for its present situation. No one said, they should not improve their current dismal position and save this country. But are they in a position to do that. Let BJP not come to power and also let this country go to dogs as long as new set of criminals come to power. This is you and me who will suffer. Politicians have enough money in their pockets to survive for next 1000 years.

I don't think it will be appropriate to blame BJP or Modi for the present state of congress. After all congress is itself to blame for its present situation. No one said, they should not improve their current dismal position and save this country. But are they in a position to do that. Let BJP not come to power and also let this country go to dogs as long as new set of criminals come to power. This is you and me who will suffer. Politicians have enough money in their pockets to survive for next 1000 years.

Nobody can blame BJP and Modi for congress debacle. It is not duty of BJP to strengthen Congress or other parties. Similarly, it is not duty of anyone else to build organizational structure for BJP in states where that party is too weak or non existent. If BJP cannot get to power, this is BJP's inability to build organization in whole India. Naturally, Congress and other parties have no duty to do this.

Thank you said by: suni51

Nobody can blame BJP and Modi for congress debacle. It is not duty of BJP to strengthen Congress or other parties. Similarly, it is not duty of anyone else to build organizational structure for BJP in states where that party is too weak or non existent. If BJP cannot get to power, this is BJP's inability to build organization in whole India. Naturally, Congress and other parties have no duty to do this.

So be it, after all this is congress who has been at the top of affairs right from the days of independence therefore they will have to take the responsibility to set things right.Am I asking for too much, leave BJP out of the scene for the time being. If they did not strengthen their organization they would certainly suffer for their shortfall.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Congress itself is responsible for its debacle. For example AP is a congress ruled state. Due to policy of bifurcation of the state congress lost its base or at least it looks so in AP. Now BJP will cash this opportunity to consolidate its position in AP rather helping congress. Right now AP has no representation in AP.

So be it, after all this is congress who has been at the top of affairs right from the days of independence therefore they will have to take the responsibility to set things right.Am I asking for too much, leave BJP out of the scene for the time being. If they did not strengthen their organization they would certainly suffer for their shortfall.

It is duty of all who are given mandate to give good governance may be Congress, BJP or others.

It is duty of all who are given mandate to give good governance may be Congress, BJP or others.

An insufficient mandate does not put the onus on any one. It is either a party can take decision on its own or sit away out of power's way from taking responsibility. Half hearted efforts are of no use whatsoever.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.