The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel the article section is better if you want to earn from this site. Forum section is good if you want to have an interaction with the people over here.I participate more in forums as don't get much of time to write articles here. :evil:

I always try to be active in all the features here, though some times I fail to do so.

But lately I have been seeing you active in most of the categories. :laugh:

Yes. I do participate in most of the categories . But I'm unable to maintain consistency.
I want to know what is the best feature of Boddunan?

Every feature of Boddunan is different. So all are good one.
I love to play quiz and crosswords. Hence I will write "Play" is good feature of this site. Moreover I prefer "polls" also. "Polls" also comes under the category "Play".
I want to know what is the best feature of Boddunan?

There is nothing like "The best feature" in Boddunan. It depends on the individual's choice. I have seen a few participants taking part in Polls only without ever coming to the main features like Forums and Article writing.
My objective of joining Boddunan is to be associated with a wonderful community where every member excels in his or her own areas. Forum is a good feature to be intact and the option to send Private messages to individual members is equally good.

But most importantly, I am glad to be connected and intact day in and out with maestros and peers here no matter what feature serves as the mode.

I am trying to be active in various features, but am yet to explore everything and experience how all of the features work. Being new to this site, I am enjoying the discussions so far.

In a nutshell, to me the best feature of this site is the Boddunan community - the people.

Regards.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
My objective of joining Boddunan is to be associated with a wonderful community where every member excels in his or her own areas. Forum is a good feature to be intact and the option to send Private messages to individual members is equally good.

But most importantly, I am glad to be connected and intact day in and out with maestros and peers here no matter what feature serves as the mode.

I am trying to be active in various features, but am yet to explore everything and experience how all of the features work. Being new to this site, I am enjoying the discussions so far.

In a nutshell, to me the best feature of this site is the Boddunan community - the people.

Regards.

Take your time and find out for yourself what interests you. In one way what you are doing is good. That's observing keenly different features of Boddunan. Cheers.
I like every feature, be it forum or article or voting, all features are equally brilliant, keep yours eyes and interests on these and you will soon find yours comfortable arena within this wonderful community and website.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Regards.

Are you still enjoying, let me know when you have enjoyed it enough- Or you have reached to the point of certainty of feature you liked most..

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

To me, there is no measure of how much I have enjoyed something. Something that interests me, I just enjoy - whether momentary or long term is a secondary aspect. :)

Features here just make way for me to new things every time I log in.
It depends on person to person. Someone may like features in terms of cash credits and points. Some may like to play and work for time pass. I feel that if you work in each and every category with interest, you will find it interesting. Most exciting is the contests and the competitions. That motivates us to spend more time here.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.