It is still raining in the eastern part of India. It literally dampened the Durga Puja fun of the Bengalis in early October. Now the month is going to end and the sky is still overcast. Today, it rained continually with some intervals now and then. The prolonged monsoon is one of the reasons of the high vegetable prices. Farmers have not been able to plant early vegetables due to unfavorable weather conditions. This is the time to prune rose plants but that too has to wait for the rain to depart. Human beings may have become :( powerful but they are helpless before weather and nature.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is still raining in the eastern part of India. It literally dampened the Durga Puja fun of the Bengalis in early October. Now the month is going to end and the sky is still overcast. Today, it rained continually with some intervals now and then. The prolonged monsoon is one of the reasons of the high vegetable prices. Farmers have not been able to plant early vegetables due to unfavorable weather conditions. This is the time to prune rose plants but that too has to wait for the rain to depart. Human beings may have become :( powerful but they are helpless before weather and nature.

No doubt weather trend is changing and all we facing many problems. vegetable of summer and winter both are not available in market. Rates of vegetable is very high. Here we are feeling cold in night.
Well weather nature has been changed so much because of many reasons. Pollution is the big one among them. And yes humans can't do more from escaping its effects.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

What humans achieve in hundreds of years, nature can sweep all of it in a fraction of a second. That's the power of Nature and before it human looks like a tiny speck.
I have heard that there are even rains going on hard and fast rains going on in Andhra Pradesh as well. But yes, these days rains have been pretty much there all the way down in India. I hope things do not get too much out of hands.
I have heard that there are even rains going on hard and fast rains going on in Andhra Pradesh as well. But yes, these days rains have been pretty much there all the way down in India. I hope things do not get too much out of hands.

Ask me. I'm the victim of incessant downpour for the last 4 days. All the low lying areas are under water. AP is virtually under water.
We have added our bit to annoy Mother Nature now it is Mother Nature who is adding hers.Our older generations did not bother for us. We are least bothered to look for our next generations. So why complain, since we did nothing to add our share in preserving environment.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We have added our bit to annoy Mother Nature now it is Mother Nature who is adding hers.Our older generations did not bother for us. We are least bothered to look for our next generations. So why complain, since we did nothing to add our share in preserving environment.

It's an old saying, "An injured environment wreaks vengeance". We are the sinners. We have to pay for our sins.

Ask me. I'm the victim of incessant downpour for the last 4 days. All the low lying areas are under water. AP is virtually under water.

Oh dear, I am pretty sorry to hear that. I am sure normal life must have got disturbed by those rains. Rains 4 days on the trot - that's surely something unusual for people from my place.

Oh dear, I am pretty sorry to hear that. I am sure normal life must have got disturbed by those rains. Rains 4 days on the trot - that's surely something unusual for people from my place.

Rains which we received in 4 days is much more than what we receive here through out the year.
Monsoon is being blamed even for onion price crisis....We have to blame ourselves for upsetting natures balance by vandalising and taking things for granted ! I hope people especially our governments learn a lesson about how to respect and preserve nature otherwise we will have such instances where nature will hit back...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.