Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
For the first time of mine life I have seen the sounds of death for six hours during 12 th of this month from 11 pm to 6 am in the morning due to Phailin, with my cousion I went to marine drive and have seen the sea raising above the height of third floor of building, and the roaring sounds feels me that probably within few minutes entire sea will eat my native town, I have seen the fury of nature, uprooting tall tress and now for last six days incessant rain due to trap line. Since that day I have become humble and all my boastful ness have been replaced with seeing each face of nature with humbleness, as nature has taught me that they are the most powerful thanks Lord, :S

http://mohanmekap.com/

Even today's match got washed out because of bad weather... So it is affecting many.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
For the first time of mine life I have seen the sounds of death for six hours during 12 th of this month from 11 pm to 6 am in the morning due to Phailin, with my cousion I went to marine drive and have seen the sea raising above the height of third floor of building, and the roaring sounds feels me that probably within few minutes entire sea will eat my native town, I have seen the fury of nature, uprooting tall tress and now for last six days incessant rain due to trap line. Since that day I have become humble and all my boastful ness have been replaced with seeing each face of nature with humbleness, as nature has taught me that they are the most powerful thanks Lord, :S

It is true..nature is the most powerful of all and we keep forgetting this simple fact all the time. So every once in a while she has to take things in her hands and teach us all a lesson the hard way...,.but we still never seem to learn. Everywhere in country untimely rains are creating a havoc, no doubt these are signs of the consequences of damage we inflicted on the nature!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, mohan manohar

'Harmony with nature, not conflict', this should be remembered by humans who's the product of nature.
Even today's match got washed out because of bad weather... So it is affecting many.
The rain in the morning for four hours with fast speed foils the match and the road from BBSR to Cuttack is half filled with water, as Cuttack is being the low lying area, as surrounded by two rivers, Mahanadi and Kathajodhi is fearing floods and the stadium is nearer to Mahanadi, and it would be real disaster to play the match, while studying post graduation at Ravenshaw University at Cuttack and graduate from their and studied for five years in total and never seen such desperate situation, with Mahanadi almost touching the three km long bridge which connects Cuttack the commercial capital of Odisha to capital of Odisha. :whistle:

Thank you said by: AKP
The rain in the morning for four hours with fast speed foils the match and the road from BBSR to Cuttack is half filled with water, as Cuttack is being the low lying area, as surrounded by two rivers, Mahanadi and Kathajodhi is fearing floods and the stadium is nearer to Mahanadi, and it would be real disaster to play the match, while studying post graduation at Ravenshaw University at Cuttack and graduate from their and studied for five years in total and never seen such desperate situation, with Mahanadi almost touching the three km long bridge which connects Cuttack the commercial capital of Odisha to capital of Odisha. :whistle:

AP escaped the fury of Phailin. But now we are facing a worst condition. Incessant rains for the last 5 days flooding even the big cities like Hyderabad and Vizag. Some villages are fully under water. Since 5 days i didn't see the sun. AP is completely paralyzed.
Even today there is rain all over and it is difficult to go out from home, it is now giving the sense of weirdness due to everywhere water and also very difficult to go our from Puri to BBSR due to roads on waters. :whistle:

The flood conditions in both AP and Orissa are really bad with nearly 40 deaths ....This happens almost every year but preciou little is being done by our government to at least resettle those who have lost their homes and livelihood...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is the 7th day of torrential rains uninterrupted. I;m yet to see the sun. Lack of "preparedness" as usual is the cause for the miseries caused by flash floods.
It is very true that rainfall has spoiled our holidays and enjoyment. However, rainfall is very important. I love rain. I was enjoying it with a cup of tea.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.