Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is what I used to do from the day I joined boddunan as this is the easiest way to check recent topics. :)
Thank you said by: usha manohar
This is what I used to do from the day I joined boddunan s this is the easiest way to check recent topics. :)

Hi Sanjeev, it is nice to see you back after a long time :) , I guess we all follow the same pattern in browsing since it is the most practical and time saving...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
This is just a matter of curiosity about how one browses here since we can open different pages when we log in. There was a time when I would only open Forums section and then go to different topics but now I go to recent topics and dont open the forums at all...I find this easier since all current topics are there ..
I am sure each one of us has his/her own style of browsing....do add on here ...

I also do this. But when I need to check a particular category, I use other options also. Some times, I also use 'search' option to go to a particular thread.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Namaste all. I joined over a year ago but was not active. I hope to be active from now on and see a lot of experienced good users here who attract people like us with their useful discussions.

sairam
Namaste all. I joined over a year ago but was not active. I hope to be active from now on and see a lot of experienced good users here who attract people like us with their useful discussions.

I hail your decision not only for coming back to this site after long hiatus, but also for staying active. I assure you you will never regret for your decision. A happy going.
I have learnt a prominent part in this discussion, first I should go to "Recent Topics" and then see what are the new subjects or there is some small letter words such as new posts within threads. :huh:

Recent topics are the latest topics and it is pretty easy to know who have responded to what and how many new answers are there. I find that very comfortable to know about a specific thread and which are doing well. Participating becomes easier this way.

Additional advantage is your active participation shows instantly.
This is for sure the greatest part of forum and it is live tiles, live actions and just refresh the page live responses are seen thanks.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Welcome back Deepa...Once you get active browsing here becomes a habit ....thats the only way you get the maximum mutual benefit out of a site ...hope to see you around :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Welcome back Deepa...Once you get active browsing here becomes a habit ....thats the only way you get the maximum mutual benefit out of a site ...hope to see you around :)
Here, the discussions are witty and many varied topics on discussion can be found here with varied thoughts and discussed with gentleman's tone.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Here, the discussions are witty and many varied topics on discussion can be found here with varied thoughts and discussed with gentleman's tone.

That's the objective of discussion forums to exchange views with the members, thereby enhancing the knowledge levels.

It is only when you have the freedom to express and exchange ideas that a forum can be called as being interactive...Most topic starters feel that everyone should agree with their topic and any one disagreeing with their view is not looked upon favorably which defeats the whole purpose of a discussion on a forum,one should be open to all opinions from members...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.