Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is just a matter of curiosity about how one browses here since we can open different pages when we log in. There was a time when I would only open Forums section and then go to different topics but now I go to recent topics and dont open the forums at all...I find this easier since all current topics are there ..
I am sure each one of us has his/her own style of browsing....do add on here ...

As soon as I enter forums, I click recent topics and participate in threads. If i want to participate in more than a thread, I will open the threads I like to participate by right cliking and selecting the open in new window.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
Thank you said by: usha manohar
This is just a matter of curiosity about how one browses here since we can open different pages when we log in. There was a time when I would only open Forums section and then go to different topics but now I go to recent topics and dont open the forums at all...I find this easier since all current topics are there ..
I am sure each one of us has his/her own style of browsing....do add on here ...

As soon as I enter forums, I click recent topics and participate in threads. If i want to participate in more than a thread, I will open the threads I like to participate by right cliking and selecting the open in new window.

As things stand now there are many discussions that one can respond to but not too many like before when you got confused since there were far too many sometimes irrelevant postings and discussions, whereas ,now one can take time to post in as many without actually missing out on the discussions ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I open a forum topic which every I see first. I post my reply and then go for the next topic. I have interest in all types of discussions and topics. I try to reply all the topics. This is amazing. I read others and others read mine posts. I browse all categories. Sometimes I get less time to go thorough all the topics, I need to work selectively. This is fun.
It is a sort of mixture of forum and GD going on here and one can find a sort of "Samudra Manthan" here and course to find out "Amrit" within discussion.

A discussion becomes interesting when the inputs from the members are relevant and value added. Otherwise Manthan will yield "Halahal " (Poison) instead of Amrit.

If Amrit is sachrine sweet sometimes it becomes repulsive since everyone is agreeing and saying nice things ONLY, so Haalahal will add a bit of spice to the discussion at times... :blink:
It is devils advocate's view and many a times such views are respected and truth comes out from these.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I open a forum topic which every I see first. I post my reply and then go for the next topic. I have interest in all types of discussions and topics. I try to reply all the topics. This is amazing. I read others and others read mine posts. I browse all categories. Sometimes I get less time to go thorough all the topics, I need to work selectively. This is fun.
It is a sort of mixture of forum and GD going on here and one can find a sort of "Samudra Manthan" here and course to find out "Amrit" within discussion.

A discussion becomes interesting when the inputs from the members are relevant and value added. Otherwise Manthan will yield "Halahal " (Poison) instead of Amrit.

If Amrit is sachrine sweet sometimes it becomes repulsive since everyone is agreeing and saying nice things ONLY, so Haalahal will add a bit of spice to the discussion at times... :blink:
It is devils advocate's view and many a times such views are respected and truth comes out from these.

Bitter or sweet, if there is truth it should be accepted.

Also sometimes Halahal is needed severely for bringing into focus the ground reality!!! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Also sometimes Halahal is needed severely for bringing into focus the ground reality!!! :evil:

Most people hate it when someone gives a confident analysis and stands firm on what he or she believes in.The general tendency is to be a fence sitter so that you remian politically correct...I guess it is a survival instinct that is inbuilt within most of us !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Most people hate it when someone gives a confident analysis and stands firm on what he or she believes in.The general tendency is to be a fence sitter so that you remian politically correct...I guess it is a survival instinct that is inbuilt within most of us !

It's a sort of diplomacy. Yes fence sitter is the appropriate word. A Telugu proverb aptly describes this tribe. The proverb is, " The baton should not break. And the snake should not die." it requires guts to call a spade a spade.

It's a sort of diplomacy. Yes fence sitter is the appropriate word. A Telugu proverb aptly describes this tribe. The proverb is, " The baton should not break. And the snake should not die." it requires guts to call a spade a spade.

Yes it does and only a few do that and become unpopular, thats what I have noticed...In one of the forums there was a member who always came up with the most appropriate comments and this was not liked by many of the members so much so that they would pass snide remarks just to irritate him and so on....It was quite unpleasant, and that is the price one has to pay for being too stright forward !

Yes it does and only a few do that and become unpopular, thats what I have noticed...In one of the forums there was a member who always came up with the most appropriate comments and this was not liked by many of the members so much so that they would pass snide remarks just to irritate him and so on....It was quite unpleasant, and that is the price one has to pay for being too stright forward !

Can you name the member who left because of irritating remarks by others. Insulting anyone is not according to forum rules. We may persuade that member to return to the forums. Incidentally, I am also straight forward and firmly assert my views. I remember that there was often difference of views between Chinmoy and me and both asserted well. But we both respect each other. Chinmoy is missing since long being busy with his professional work.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Can you name the member who left because of irritating remarks by others. Insulting anyone is not according to forum rules. We may persuade that member to return to the forums. Incidentally, I am also straight forward and firmly assert my views. I remember that there was often difference of views between Chinmoy and me and both asserted well. But we both respect each other. Chinmoy is missing since long being busy with his professional work.

It did not happen here but on some other forum where I am a member and I was just quoting it as an example.... Chinmoy has this habit of disappearing from time to time :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.