Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One cannot show emotions while on line sending text messaging. I think straightforward ness can be seen while communication face to face. How can one show emotions while posting texts messages in forum.

http://mohanmekap.com/

One cannot show emotions while on line sending text messaging. I think straightforward ness can be seen while communication face to face. How can one show emotions while posting texts messages in forum.

Words can be as powerful ....one can make out exactly what is being insinuated especially when there is continuity in the discussion...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Words can reflect all human emotions, provided one knows how to use them. Are we not sharing the author's emotions in a well written book ?

Words can reflect all human emotions, provided one knows how to use them. Are we not sharing the author's emotions in a well written book ?
It is always easier to give perfect expression with mother tongue, but with alien language like English, this is not a perfect.

It is always easier to give perfect expression with mother tongue, but with alien language like English, this is not a perfect.

Funnily enough I think in English and Tulu but am more comfortable in English ! There are times when my thought process gets stuck when I am thinking in Tulu... :dry:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

During my education, one of teacher told me to think and dream about English all time, so that it will come natural to you, then I try to think with English, but failed to reach any conclusion then I revert back to my mother tongue Odia (Puri Boli) and then while sleeping I though always to dream in English, but failed to do so till the time.

During my education, one of teacher told me to think and dream about English all time, so that it will come natural to you, then I try to think with English, but failed to reach any conclusion then I revert back to my mother tongue Odia (Puri Boli) and then while sleeping I though always to dream in English, but failed to do so till the time.

That process will not guarantee good results. It can be solved only through constant reading habit of English books. I'm an avid reader of books and periodicals in English and in my mother tongue.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

That process will not guarantee good results. It can be solved only through constant reading habit of English books. I'm an avid reader of books and periodicals in English and in my mother tongue.
I practiced that process for few days and then left it and begin to read books and especially write on any subjects, it is only practice what matters the most as you have mentioned thanks. In a way forum writing can also improve English.

I practiced that process for few days and then left it and begin to read books and especially write on any subjects, it is only practice what matters the most as you have mentioned thanks. In a way forum writing can also improve English.

There is saying , " if one wants to become a good writer, one should read good books." this applies to any language.
Reading books, browsing the net and getting knowledge definitely helps. I also watch certain channels like Discovery and Natinal Geographic which is so very interesting and fascinating. The images and the content is simply marvellous...Here too, I see a lot of good articles being written of late, well researched and on varied subjects...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.