Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Reading books, browsing the net and getting knowledge definitely helps. I also watch certain channels like Discovery and Natinal Geographic which is so very interesting and fascinating. The images and the content is simply marvellous...Here too, I see a lot of good articles being written of late, well researched and on varied subjects...

I also like to watch Fox Traveller and TLC channels in addition to Nat Geo, there are quite interesting shows with a lot of things we would never get to know about otherwise.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Reading books, browsing the net and getting knowledge definitely helps. I also watch certain channels like Discovery and Natinal Geographic which is so very interesting and fascinating. The images and the content is simply marvellous...Here too, I see a lot of good articles being written of late, well researched and on varied subjects...

I also like to watch Fox Traveller and TLC channels in addition to Nat Geo, there are quite interesting shows with a lot of things we would never get to know about otherwise.

Same here ...By the way Congratulations Kalyani on completing TEN THOUSAND posts...am sure every single post of your has been deserving... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Language is a difficult proposition and especially learning alien language, still plenty of efforts need to be attained to have phonetics part of languages.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Language is a difficult proposition and especially learning alien language, still plenty of efforts need to be attained to have phonetics part of languages.

No gain without pain, Thus goes an old saying. None achieve proficiency in any field without undergoing pains.
Forums are the easiest since they are to the point and you dont need to tax your brains like you do while writing articles.This is also a drawback since members can take advantage and just fill in irrelevant details just to get points...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.