I have a verified PayPal account and wish to make payments outside India? Can I do it with PP? As many of you may be knowing, PP auto withdraws our balance so there is no chance we can use the same bucks to pay.
Secondly, I tried to attach a debit card to my PP account and it wasn't accepting? What's the reason? Please throw some light on this. Need your help.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have a verified PayPal account and wish to make payments outside India? Can I do it with PP? As many of you may be knowing, PP auto withdraws our balance so there is no chance we can use the same bucks to pay.
Secondly, I tried to attach a debit card to my PP account and it wasn't accepting? What's the reason? Please throw some light on this. Need your help.
India does not allow this, in order to pay outside one has to pay through bank account, PayPal does not permit it to do this. :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Earlier before the RBI changed its rules one could make payments to any account across the world through paypal but now you cannot do so..the only option is through bank transfer which is done within 24 -48 hours with a very nominal charge...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Earlier before the RBI changed its rules one could make payments to any account across the world through paypal but now you cannot do so..the only option is through bank transfer which is done within 24 -48 hours with a very nominal charge...

@ Mohanji,
Then why are we asked to link our debit/credit cards to the PP account? Of course, this isn't compulsory, but then if it isn't solving the purpose, then why?
@Ushaji,
Yes, I am aware that RBI has changed the policies, I don't know why. But they certainly aren't good enough. But then from bank transfer, can I send it to a person who does have a Paypal account?

@ Mohanji,
Then why are we asked to link our debit/credit cards to the PP account? Of course, this isn't compulsory, but then if it isn't solving the purpose, then why?
@Ushaji,
Yes, I am aware that RBI has changed the policies, I don't know why. But they certainly aren't good enough. But then from bank transfer, can I send it to a person who does have a Paypal account?

I dont think so, you can send it oonly to another bank account ...Paypal to paypal is possible only with those registered within the country now...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

@ Mohanji,
@Ushaji,

I dont think so, you can send it oonly to another bank account ...Paypal to paypal is possible only with those registered within the country now...

Are you sure? I am not. That's becuase, I have a friend whom also I asked this question. And he said that he could pay using his PP account outside India. The only thing I didn't confirm was did he pay to another PP account or to any bank account. But I very much am sure that PP to PP was done in that case.
I don't know more.. But even in past they were not accepting Indian debit cards, even I got rejection. You can pay if you have credit card though...

Skrill is another payment processing sites also called moneybookers. you can checkout if they are giving such facility or not.

To attach credit card to your paypal you can use virtual credit card if you are not having credit card.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
For this you have to buy a business Pay Pal account and with it you can send and receive money, now, you have basic PP account meant to receive money which require nationalized bank account and card. If you want to send and receive money then, you can buy the business PP account which is not free. The second option is Moneybookers account but the transactions cost of it is on higher side. It is free, you can send and receive money with this account for free unlike PP account. :)

http://mohanmekap.com/

@ Mohanji,
@Ushaji,

Are you sure? I am not. That's becuase, I have a friend whom also I asked this question. And he said that he could pay using his PP account outside India. The only thing I didn't confirm was did he pay to another PP account or to any bank account. But I very much am sure that PP to PP was done in that case.

Abhijeet you can very much use your Paypal account to make payments outside India but you can make payments only on the Paypal account of that other person. But your credit card or debit card linked with Paypal should be verified properly to accept payments. I have made payments abroad several times using my Paypal account with absolutely no problems, they do not even charge anything extra for it.
PS. mine is a personal account and not business account. So there is no need for you to have business account to make payments abroad but there is a limit to the amount you can pay.

Probably the reason you are unable to pay is because you are using debit card, actually I don't why it should be because most debit cards use Visa, Maestro etc. services which are international. Try linking credit card.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar

@ Mohanji,
@Ushaji,

Abhijeet you can very much use your Paypal account to make payments outside India but you can make payments only on the Paypal account of that other person. But your credit card or debit card linked with Paypal should be verified properly to accept payments. I have made payments abroad several times using my Paypal account with absolutely no problems, they do not even charge anything extra for it.
PS. mine is a personal account and not business account. So there is no need for you to have business account to make payments abroad but there is a limit to the amount you can pay.

Probably the reason you are unable to pay is because you are using debit card, actually I don't why it should be because most debit cards use Visa, Maestro etc. services which are international. Try linking credit card.

@ Anand, @Mohan and @ Kalyani
I do have an Entro pay account with a virtual credit card. As far as Moneybookers is concerned, I have got a couple of payments from them earlier, and yes, they are way too costly.
As far as attaching a credit card is concerned, that is the only thing I have to check out. And if things fall in place as Kalyani said that she has a personal account, then there would be no need to have a business account. I have an account in Bank of Maharashtra, which is a nationalized bank and I hope it helps.
By the way, wha'ts the minimum amount one should have in the account if there is credit card attached with it?

@ Mohanji,
@Ushaji,

There are only some countries which come under the same category and you can transfer money through paypal to another paypal account but this covers very few countries....Transfering money from Paypla to bank account is easy as long as it is in India.I tried doing that to a US bank and it didnt work...

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.