Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I guess I replied to only one moderator earlier. Apologies!

I want to thank all of you for your response to my question. I am glad that I am now connected to an interactive community.

Regards!

I guess it is due to you that the fan following topic came up. Otherwise, many people did not speak about this for many days. At least I am first to speak about the same.
Thank you everyone for your responses, and I am glad that I am connected to an interactive community.

Regards!

As Maverick said, the feature of 'following' is being developed. But even without this feature, there are many interesting activities. Welcome to the site.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Fan following is quite a common feature in similar sites. As everyone has mentioned, it is good to see this feature here in the future. I really appreciate the discussion on this topic so far and I think we all are on the same page. And yes, I am navigating through this site and I see other interesting features that is keeping me intact.

I thank admin for already looking to implement the fan following feature.

Regards!
There is no follower or following button in Boddunan but there are other ways you can follow a boddunan blogger. I am happy to know that Maverick has promised to add a button to enable us to follow someone in the site.

Saying "Thank you" is another form of appreciation of one's work. The crux of Fan following is also based on this.
Yh you are absolute right, saying a thank you to a post of others is one such form of fan following and the popularity of the person in the forum gives the testimony to this. :lol:

http://mohanmekap.com/

There is no follower or following button in Boddunan but there are other ways you can follow a boddunan blogger. I am happy to know that Maverick has promised to add a button to enable us to follow someone in the site.

Saying "Thank you" is another form of appreciation of one's work. The crux of Fan following is also based on this.
Yh you are absolute right, saying a thank you to a post of others is one such form of fan following and the popularity of the person in the forum gives the testimony to this. :lol:

'Thank you' option is not really a sort of 'following' This option is not for any particular individual but for a post. So, I shall record 'thank you' for any good post irrespective of who has posted that. 'Following' means that you follow a particular member.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Not really, I would say thank you to a good post and not follow her or him.It is just a matter of liking a certain post that seemed relevant and good. But fan following goes deeper than that...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I am new to Boddunan. I am not sure if the feature of fan following is available here. I checked a few profiles and wanted to tag them as "following", but I don't see a button (say Follow or something similar) with the profiles. Is it not there actually or am I going wrong somewhere? Can someone guide me please?

Thank you in advance! Regards.

But you can befriend any member by sending a request for the same. I accepted one request only yesterday.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hello Samir! welcome to boddunan.com . We don't have "fan following" here. If you like any of the work done here, you can vote for us. You can express your "likes" and "dislikes". You can points for that ( in some cases).

Not really, I would say thank you to a good post and not follow her or him.It is just a matter of liking a certain post that seemed relevant and good. But fan following goes deeper than that...

Yes. you are right. Any points for Fan followers or who is followed ? Perhaps we will know when it comes in to force.
Appreciate all the responses on this topic. Thank you is definitely a gratitude for any post that one likes. Fan following to me is a way to stay connected and be updated about every posts and articles people you follow as a Fan. One usually wants to stay updated anytime people he or she follow and you may follow someone because:
  • You known the person or or you are friends with
  • The person writes on topics that you are interested in reading about
  • You have a mutual viewing statistics for each others articles to help each other - This trend is quite dominating in many other sites

I am not sure if there are more promising reasons to this. But Thank you is an appreciation irrespective a post from your Fan following or any other member.

Regards!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.