Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Appreciate all the responses on this topic. Thank you is definitely a gratitude for any post that one likes. Fan following to me is a way to stay connected and be updated about every posts and articles people you follow as a Fan. One usually wants to stay updated anytime people he or she follow and you may follow someone because:
  • You known the person or or you are friends with
  • The person writes on topics that you are interested in reading about
  • You have a mutual viewing statistics for each others articles to help each other - This trend is quite dominating in many other sites

I am not sure if there are more promising reasons to this. But Thank you is an appreciation irrespective a post from your Fan following or any other member.

Regards!

Many of us members are on other sites where they have fan following so it will not be a novelty here...As far as I am concerned it does not make much of a difference except that it is an additional feature that will seem exciting in the beginning like any other....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Appreciate all the responses on this topic. Thank you is definitely a gratitude for any post that one likes. Fan following to me is a way to stay connected and be updated about every posts and articles people you follow as a Fan. One usually wants to stay updated anytime people he or she follow and you may follow someone because:
  • You have a mutual viewing statistics for each others articles to help each other - This trend is quite dominating in many other sites

I am not sure if there are more promising reasons to this. But Thank you is an appreciation irrespective a post from your Fan following or any other member.

Regards!

There are not more than 20 members active on Boddunan forum. So, if you participate, you are really interacting with all of them. This means that you are following every active member. Thus being active on forum is all that you need.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Regards!

There are not more than 20 members active on Boddunan forum. So, if you participate, you are really interacting with all of them. This means that you are following every active member. Thus being active on forum is all that you need.

Exactly. Active participation in the forums itself serves the purpose of 'following'. Regarding other details about a member like actvity, article views etc are just a flick away.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.