Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In 1991, Atlanta, Ga. resident Pam Reynolds had a near-death experience (NDE). Reynolds underwent surgery for a brain aneurysm, and the procedure required doctors to drain all the blood from her brain. Reynolds was kept literally brain-dead by the surgical team for a full 45 minutes. Despite being clinically dead, when Reynolds was resuscitated, she described some amazing things. She recounted experiences she had while dead -- like interacting with deceased relatives. Even more amazing is that Reynolds was able to describe aspects of the surgical procedure, down to the bone saw that was used to remove part of her. More from here

Such incidents were reported from all parts of the world. None of these incidents followed a regular pattern in order to establish a scientific ground for this phenomenon. Stray incidents cannot provide an assertive proof for a life after death.

I would agree with that since it is not the norm. With all that there are many things in the universe and about human life that has not been satisfactorily explained so far...
Truly, dead man never speaks, what they see after death perceivly cannot be said so, all these are speculations, even if these are true, one cannot experiment it, as one has to die in order to see the truth and after death one cannot revive, :blush:

Owing to contradictions galore. associated with the topic, BOTH PEOPLE AND SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY are unable to decide its veracitry.

Scientific community does not have much to do with after life existence. Science especially physics, Chemistry, life sciences just study the physical aspects of animate or inanimate objects. Psychologists to some extent study mind and mental behavior that may some times include after death experience as well. Even then, this is mainly related to how brain works.

On the basis of studies of Scientific studies. people will be able to check the veracity of a belief. Scientific studies provide an opportunity to the common man to check the authenticity in a belief. This in turn contributes to the eradication of blind beliefs in the society on which many are exploiting and fleecing the people in many ways.
In 1991, Atlanta, Ga. resident Pam Reynolds had a near-death experience (NDE). Reynolds underwent surgery for a brain aneurysm, and the procedure required doctors to drain all the blood from her brain. Reynolds was kept literally brain-dead by the surgical team for a full 45 minutes. Despite being clinically dead, when Reynolds was resuscitated, she described some amazing things. She recounted experiences she had while dead -- like interacting with deceased relatives. Even more amazing is that Reynolds was able to describe aspects of the surgical procedure, down to the bone saw that was used to remove part of her. More from here

Such incidents were reported from all parts of the world. None of these incidents followed a regular pattern in order to establish a scientific ground for this phenomenon. Stray incidents cannot provide an assertive proof for a life after death.

I would agree with that since it is not the norm. With all that there are many things in the universe and about human life that has not been satisfactorily explained so far...
Truly, dead man never speaks, what they see after death perceivly cannot be said so, all these are speculations, even if these are true, one cannot experiment it, as one has to die in order to see the truth and after death one cannot revive, :blush:

Owing to contradictions galore. associated with the topic, BOTH PEOPLE AND SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY are unable to decide its veracitry.

Scientific community does not have much to do with after life existence. Science especially physics, Chemistry, life sciences just study the physical aspects of animate or inanimate objects. Psychologists to some extent study mind and mental behavior that may some times include after death experience as well. Even then, this is mainly related to how brain works.

On the basis of studies of Scientific studies. people will be able to check the veracity of a belief. Scientific studies provide an opportunity to the common man to check the authenticity in a belief. This in turn contributes to the eradication of blind beliefs in the society on which many are exploiting and fleecing the people in many ways.
When any new member joins this community and he should be a ghost means should have death experience, then he could tell us abt. it . :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

http://mohanmekap.com/

When any new member joins this community and he should be a ghost means should have death experience, then he could tell us abt. it . :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The article- a visit to Ghost Land- authored by me is .reveals experience in Ghost land.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This topic is undebatable. Its hard to believe that there is life after death but Hindu mythology says that there is life after death but still its to be proved. Yes I saw almost all the episodes of "Sach ka samna" but I have always thought how can it be possible. I always wanted to know what I was in my last birth but still could not met a person who could hypnotize me and reveal what I was. :woohoo:

The article- a visit to Ghost Land- authored by me is .reveals experience in Ghost land.

I have read it when it was published, I think you have written it in a humorous way. That leaves matters to more doubts. Write another one to take us to 'Real Land of Life After Death' to reach us to a solid conclusion.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have read it when it was published, I think you have written it in a humorous way. That leaves matters to more doubts. Write another one to take us to 'Real Land of Life After Death' to reach us to a solid conclusion.

Sir, Humor stays whether you are on earth or in Ghost land. Apparently, Ghost land is a world where you feel instant satisfaction without any cost and without disturbing anyone. Economics, politics, law are irrelevant there.

Sir, Humor stays whether you are on earth or in Ghost land. Apparently, Ghost land is a world where you feel instant satisfaction without any cost and without disturbing anyone. Economics, politics, law are irrelevant there.

This proves that ghosts are happier than us. Being alive we can't achieve our goal and live a satisfactory life. There is no way to enjoy our life. Ghosts can enjoy their immortal life.

This proves that ghosts are happier than us. Being alive we can't achieve our goal and live a satisfactory life. There is no way to enjoy our life. Ghosts can enjoy their immortal life.

Very funny thing that even ghost enjoy their life.. if they have a life. After the death of a person if their soul cannot get satisfaction that is why they move here or their in search of peace.

Very funny thing that even ghost enjoy their life.. if they have a life. After the death of a person if their soul cannot get satisfaction that is why they move here or their in search of peace.

This is just fantasy. Ghosts have no inhibitions and no objectives, no responsibilities. So no frustration. Hence they must be happy. A man coomits suicide. a ghost has no such occasion or need.

This is just fantasy. Ghosts have no inhibitions and no objectives, no responsibilities. So no frustration. Hence they must be happy. A man coomits suicide. a ghost has no such occasion or need.

even a man has body to sacrifice but ghosts does not have body to loose.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.