Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If anything that sort of wireless transmission in the form of Bluetooth, wifi, or personal area network could be formed and stretch to ghost land supposedly there, then one can see correspond with them, in real scientists are contemplating the idea of brain computer interfaces to recognize and read thoughts of other persons, be it of ghosts, if at all they have brains and thought waves.

http://mohanmekap.com/

If anything that sort of wireless transmission in the form of Bluetooth, wifi, or personal area network could be formed and stretch to ghost land supposedly there, then one can see correspond with them, in real scientists are contemplating the idea of brain computer interfaces to recognize and read thoughts of other persons, be it of ghosts, if at all they have brains and thought waves.

Let the outcome of the scientific research come out. Then we can think of the existence of ghosts or non existence of ghosts. Till then let's keep our fingers crossed.
In 1991, Atlanta, Ga. resident Pam Reynolds had a near-death experience (NDE). Reynolds underwent surgery for a brain aneurysm, and the procedure required doctors to drain all the blood from her brain. Reynolds was kept literally brain-dead by the surgical team for a full 45 minutes. Despite being clinically dead, when Reynolds was resuscitated, she described some amazing things. She recounted experiences she had while dead -- like interacting with deceased relatives. Even more amazing is that Reynolds was able to describe aspects of the surgical procedure, down to the bone saw that was used to remove part of her. More from here

Such incidents were reported from all parts of the world. None of these incidents followed a regular pattern in order to establish a scientific ground for this phenomenon. Stray incidents cannot provide an assertive proof for a life after death.

I would agree with that since it is not the norm. With all that there are many things in the universe and about human life that has not been satisfactorily explained so far...
Truly, dead man never speaks, what they see after death perceivly cannot be said so, all these are speculations, even if these are true, one cannot experiment it, as one has to die in order to see the truth and after death one cannot revive, :blush:

Owing to contradictions galore. associated with the topic, BOTH PEOPLE AND SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY are unable to decide its veracitry.

Scientific community does not have much to do with after life existence. Science especially physics, Chemistry, life sciences just study the physical aspects of animate or inanimate objects. Psychologists to some extent study mind and mental behavior that may some times include after death experience as well. Even then, this is mainly related to how brain works.

On the basis of studies of Scientific studies. people will be able to check the veracity of a belief. Scientific studies provide an opportunity to the common man to check the authenticity in a belief. This in turn contributes to the eradication of blind beliefs in the society on which many are exploiting and fleecing the people in many ways.
When any new member joins this community and he should be a ghost means should have death experience, then he could tell us abt. it . :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The article- a visit to Ghost Land- authored by me is .reveals experience in Ghost land.

I have read it when it was published, I think you have written it in a humorous way. That leaves matters to more doubts. Write another one to take us to 'Real Land of Life After Death' to reach us to a solid conclusion.

Sir, Humor stays whether you are on earth or in Ghost land. Apparently, Ghost land is a world where you feel instant satisfaction without any cost and without disturbing anyone. Economics, politics, law are irrelevant there.
So, in brief, ghost land is a tension free land, and without any doubt it would be better than earth living, it must be a dream land might be better than the so called paradise. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :evil: :evil:

I am reminded of the film Ghost which is based on the same subject.In that the medium played by Whoopi Goldberg , who is able to see and converse with the souls says at one point that they too have feelings and are very concerned about what is happening to their near and dear ones...There was also a hilarious episode when a man's soul while speaking to his wife through the medium gets angry with his wife for having cut her hair and sporting a new hairstyle LOL...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

In 1991, Atlanta, Ga. resident Pam Reynolds had a near-death experience (NDE). Reynolds underwent surgery for a brain aneurysm, and the procedure required doctors to drain all the blood from her brain. Reynolds was kept literally brain-dead by the surgical team for a full 45 minutes. Despite being clinically dead, when Reynolds was resuscitated, she described some amazing things. She recounted experiences she had while dead -- like interacting with deceased relatives. Even more amazing is that Reynolds was able to describe aspects of the surgical procedure, down to the bone saw that was used to remove part of her. More from here

Such incidents were reported from all parts of the world. None of these incidents followed a regular pattern in order to establish a scientific ground for this phenomenon. Stray incidents cannot provide an assertive proof for a life after death.

I would agree with that since it is not the norm. With all that there are many things in the universe and about human life that has not been satisfactorily explained so far...
Truly, dead man never speaks, what they see after death perceivly cannot be said so, all these are speculations, even if these are true, one cannot experiment it, as one has to die in order to see the truth and after death one cannot revive, :blush:

Owing to contradictions galore. associated with the topic, BOTH PEOPLE AND SCIENTIFIC COMMUNITY are unable to decide its veracitry.

Scientific community does not have much to do with after life existence. Science especially physics, Chemistry, life sciences just study the physical aspects of animate or inanimate objects. Psychologists to some extent study mind and mental behavior that may some times include after death experience as well. Even then, this is mainly related to how brain works.

On the basis of studies of Scientific studies. people will be able to check the veracity of a belief. Scientific studies provide an opportunity to the common man to check the authenticity in a belief. This in turn contributes to the eradication of blind beliefs in the society on which many are exploiting and fleecing the people in many ways.
When any new member joins this community and he should be a ghost means should have death experience, then he could tell us abt. it . :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

The article- a visit to Ghost Land- authored by me is .reveals experience in Ghost land.

I have read it when it was published, I think you have written it in a humorous way. That leaves matters to more doubts. Write another one to take us to 'Real Land of Life After Death' to reach us to a solid conclusion.

Sir, Humor stays whether you are on earth or in Ghost land. Apparently, Ghost land is a world where you feel instant satisfaction without any cost and without disturbing anyone. Economics, politics, law are irrelevant there.
So, in brief, ghost land is a tension free land, and without any doubt it would be better than earth living, it must be a dream land might be better than the so called paradise. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :evil: :evil:

Jumping to conclusions on an imaginary and uncertain thing leads us nowhere. Still it's a subject since centuries which hasn't lead to definitive conclusions. Till then i keep my options open. Neither YES or NO.

Jumping to conclusions on an imaginary and uncertain thing leads us nowhere. Still it's a subject since centuries which hasn't lead to definitive conclusions. Till then i keep my options open. Neither YES or NO.
Earth is reality and ghost land is a dream, so there is vast space between dream and reality and the problem is that no one can go there and come back again here to tell the sufferings or enjoyment there, from all these aspects of mixtures of dream and reality, super humans are created and they can transcend all boundaries without any difficulties, and any one super human is out here, like superman, hanuman or krish 3, can tell their experience, here I am eager to listen from the stories told :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Earth is reality and ghost land is a dream, so there is vast space between dream and reality and the problem is that no one can go there and come back again here to tell the sufferings or enjoyment there, from all these aspects of mixtures of dream and reality, super humans are created and they can transcend all boundaries without any difficulties, and any one super human is out here, like superman, hanuman or krish 3, can tell their experience, here I am eager to listen from the stories told :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

You will be disappointed because Hanuman character itself is fictitious.
Friends it is written in every holy books that life does not end with the death. Death is beginning of a new life. Life ends when someone attains Nirvana or Moksha.

For me it is real, and there are scientific reality to prove this, the row over Ram setu testimony this. and there are many signs in Ceylon which proves Hanuman was once there.

For me it is real, and there are scientific reality to prove this, the row over Ram setu testimony this. and there are many signs in Ceylon which proves Hanuman was once there.

There are many such claims which were never substantiated. Anyhow you are entitled to have your opinion. enjoy.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.