Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All theories about God, Ghost,Super Natural etc are basically unproven and largely left to the belief of people.Faith moves mountains they say and we human beings need something to draw strength from so these belefs become stronger and more deep rooted with time. In time some of the living beings from our century may be worshipped like Ram and Krishna..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All theories about God, Ghost,Super Natural etc are basically unproven and largely left to the belief of people.Faith moves mountains they say and we human beings need something to draw strength from so these belefs become stronger and more deep rooted with time. In time some of the living beings from our century may be worshipped like Ram and Krishna..

In fact its happening. In Tamilnadu There is a temple for Khusboo. In AP there are many Godmen who are enjoying the godly status. Over a period some of them may be included in the list of Dashavatara. By the end of the century, there will be 'Dwi Dashavataras."
Two or three years ago there was a reality serial on the television showing persons speaking out experiences of their past life under hypnotism. It was interesting to watch those episodes as it proved continuation of life after our death. Most world religions teach that there is life after death and that our spirit lives even after our apparent death. Well, they may be true but they assert on a different level. Their assertion is based on faith. Can anyone give some more scientific data on life after death?

I don't know like others who seem to be as clueless about it like me!! What should concern us more is what we are doing with our lives about which no uncertainty hangs!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
Now computer data transfers through wireless, like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Infra Red sensor, if data are wirelessly transferred, can we transfer humans through it and can life be transferred wirelessly to another world and back again, with Infra red sensor, motion and gesture control are there, do ghosts use such sophisticated technologies, which we as humans still at its introductory stage?

http://mohanmekap.com/

Now computer data transfers through wireless, like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Infra Red sensor, if data are wirelessly transferred, can we transfer humans through it and can life be transferred wirelessly to another world and back again, with Infra red sensor, motion and gesture control are there, do ghosts use such sophisticated technologies, which we as humans still at its introductory stage?

If we are in the introductory stage, we should wait until a definitive conclusion comes. Till then it remains a question mark.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Two or three years ago there was a reality serial on the television showing persons speaking out experiences of their past life under hypnotism. It was interesting to watch those episodes as it proved continuation of life after our death. Most world religions teach that there is life after death and that our spirit lives even after our apparent death. Well, they may be true but they assert on a different level. Their assertion is based on faith. Can anyone give some more scientific data on life after death?

I don't know like others who seem to be as clueless about it like me!! What should concern us more is what we are doing with our lives about which no uncertainty hangs!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

NO doubts about that at all. But I still feel that if remain skeptics then there is a huge chance that we might miss out on really extraordinary and exciting happenings around us which can be perceived only by the sensitive and open-minded people! :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

NO doubts about that at all. But I still feel that if remain skeptics then there is a huge chance that we might miss out on really extraordinary and exciting happenings around us which can be perceived only by the sensitive and open-minded people! :cheer:

Look, remaining interested and fascinated by the world or worlds is one thing and doing weird things based on fancies and fantasies about non-existent world is completely a different kettle of fish!!
animated_witch_pot_2013-12-04.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
We are talking about ghosts and Bluetooth together! Truly connective has no limits... :laugh:
We are talking about ghosts and Bluetooth together! Truly connective has no limits... :laugh:

That is the power of human imagination! These can connect even what are not so apparently connectable!!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

That is the power of human imagination! These can connect even what are not so apparently connectable!!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

First apologies for the typo.. I meant "connectivity".

Yep, true and I wonder there would be a day technology will be so automated and we would have ghost do things for us, like now there are robots doing a handful of highly technical tasks - Just a wild imagination again! :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.