Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We are talking about ghosts and Bluetooth together! Truly connective has no limits... :laugh:

That is the power of human imagination! These can connect even what are not so apparently connectable!!! :ohmy: :ohmy:

First apologies for the typo.. I meant "connectivity".

Yep, true and I wonder there would be a day technology will be so automated and we would have ghost do things for us, like now there are robots doing a handful of highly technical tasks - Just a wild imagination again! :)

That day, I hope, is not far off but at the moment we seem to be doing ghosts' bidding!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
We are talking about ghosts and Bluetooth together! Truly connective has no limits... :laugh:

That is the power of human imagination! These can connect even what are not so apparently connectable!!! :ohmy: :ohmy:
Imagination leads to innovation and it leads to achieve uncertainty never know what is stored for in future, but experiments are going in the same way, in order to achieve inevitable and especially for space journey.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Imagination leads to innovation and it leads to achieve uncertainty never know what is stored for in future, but experiments are going in the same way, in order to achieve inevitable and especially for space journey.

Yes experiments and intensive research is going on to ascertain about the life after death since centuries. Nothing has come out and continues to remain unsolved issue. In such a situation, I think it's good to wait for a conclusive solution.
I had seen a program on Discovery channel which went on to explore this phenomenon of Life after death and existence of ghosts , paranormal theories and spirits. It was done in a scientific manner with instruments to measure sounds,movements even mere presence and mostly done in supposedly haunted mansions and places like an old fort..Some of it was really amazing and they came up with the conclusion that there are things which are still beyond our imagination that have not been explained satisfactorily !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I had seen a program on Discovery channel which went on to explore this phenomenon of Life after death and existence of ghosts , paranormal theories and spirits. It was done in a scientific manner with instruments to measure sounds,movements even mere presence and mostly done in supposedly haunted mansions and places like an old fort..Some of it was really amazing and they came up with the conclusion that there are things which are still beyond our imagination that have not been explained satisfactorily !

I have seen a few episodes of that program and there is no way those occurrences could have been faked. There is so much more that we do not know about or can ever hope to understand! That is why I always maintain that we should keep an open mind and not question everything with suspicion!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Two or three years ago there was a reality serial on the television showing persons speaking out experiences of their past life under hypnotism. It was interesting to watch those episodes as it proved continuation of life after our death. Most world religions teach that there is life after death and that our spirit lives even after our apparent death. Well, they may be true but they assert on a different level. Their assertion is based on faith. Can anyone give some more scientific data on life after death?

I don't know like others who seem to be as clueless about it like me!! What should concern us more is what we are doing with our lives about which no uncertainty hangs!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

NO doubts about that at all. But I still feel that if remain skeptics then there is a huge chance that we might miss out on really extraordinary and exciting happenings around us which can be perceived only by the sensitive and open-minded people! :cheer:

Look, remaining interested and fascinated by the world or worlds is one thing and doing weird things based on fancies and fantasies about non-existent world is completely a different kettle of fish!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: Not disputing that, if we started doing weird things based on fantasies, we would have only one term for us "lunatics" But what I am saying is why be dismissive of something which we do not understand well?

I mean why spoil a perfect brew of fantasy and imagination?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10900]}

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Two or three years ago there was a reality serial on the television showing persons speaking out experiences of their past life under hypnotism. It was interesting to watch those episodes as it proved continuation of life after our death. Most world religions teach that there is life after death and that our spirit lives even after our apparent death. Well, they may be true but they assert on a different level. Their assertion is based on faith. Can anyone give some more scientific data on life after death?

I don't know like others who seem to be as clueless about it like me!! What should concern us more is what we are doing with our lives about which no uncertainty hangs!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

NO doubts about that at all. But I still feel that if remain skeptics then there is a huge chance that we might miss out on really extraordinary and exciting happenings around us which can be perceived only by the sensitive and open-minded people! :cheer:

Look, remaining interested and fascinated by the world or worlds is one thing and doing weird things based on fancies and fantasies about non-existent world is completely a different kettle of fish!!

:woohoo: :woohoo: Not disputing that, if we started doing weird things based on fantasies, we would have only one term for us "lunatics" But what I am saying is why be dismissive of something which we do not understand well?

I mean why spoil a perfect brew of fantasy and imagination?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10900]}

I love fantasy and imagination. This is basis of literature and other arts as well But we should be clear that this is just fantasy. Otherwise this will change to lunacy.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Ghosts and detective stories create fantasy and imagination and it creates sense of suspense, and that is what matters the most while reading books or watching movies. Considering reading a ghost story while alone, and switching of lights except yours own room, and suddenly there is the feeling of someone at the back, it may be ours shadow, but it does feel awful.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Ghosts and detective stories create fantasy and imagination and it creates sense of suspense, and that is what matters the most while reading books or watching movies. Considering reading a ghost story while alone, and switching of lights except yours own room, and suddenly there is the feeling of someone at the back, it may be ours shadow, but it does feel awful.

For me a ghost story is just a story. If it is well written. of course i'll be transferred in to the scene of action. But i never felt the presence of something physically. In fact, my way from the office to my home passes through a grave yard. Though there is a road, the graveyard way is a short way. When I'm late in the evenings, people advise me not to go by the graveyard way. But I go. And gone several times. Neither i have felt that someone is following me nor i had a trace of fear.Your fears are real ghosts.That's why, children should not be intimidated with ghost stories in childhood. Generally parents create fear in the children when they refuse to take food, "Eat. otherwise ghost will come and takes you away.". this should be avoided.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.