Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree with Sunil. Many job providers do use such tools to make sure the content they receive from writers is not copied.

I use a plagiarism tool some times, especially when I am referring to some online resources to find additional information about a topic I write on. Of course I never copy any content straightaway, but if I am referring to some content from the Internet, I prefer that I write it the best way in my own words based on my understanding. :)

Regards.

No one will believe if someone said he is original writer of any article. There is nothing in the world that has not been already said. You only reorganize a topic in your own style and to see you have not been too inspired, you have to use a plagiarism checker. You can refer to researchers in this matter they do it openly and called researchers.

I disagree with that...one can write about the same subject in a thousand different way..You have the option of combining several subjects and writing and the combination would be mind boggling. We may use some content that has aready been discussed but when we writre about travel experiences or stories we do it based on our own personal experience and imagination .Travel experience is unique even if the places are there for everybody and have been written about by others...

Even the Puranas like Ramayan and Mahabharat were written by a plethora of authors in their own style. Tulsi Das has written and Valmiki also has written the same Ramayana in their own styles while keeping the soul of Ramayana in tact. Maintaining the stamp of the writer's style counts. Universal truths were written by thousands of people in different styles.

True ! Recently I read a completely different take on Mahabharat where the author wrote it from Draupadis point of view, as she saw it...It really is an excellent book called The Palace of illussions . It made you think differently because the treatment was totally different..
Yagyaseni, written by Pratibha Mishra, who won ghyan pitha award this years, is written on the mindsets of Draupadi, who has five husbands. It is a great read.

I will look it up, am sure it will be there on the net...I consider Mahabharat a treasure which has relevance as long as human race exists ..I have made my children read and understand it and they too have great regards for it..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with Sunil. Many job providers do use such tools to make sure the content they receive from writers is not copied.

I use a plagiarism tool some times, especially when I am referring to some online resources to find additional information about a topic I write on. Of course I never copy any content straightaway, but if I am referring to some content from the Internet, I prefer that I write it the best way in my own words based on my understanding. :)

Regards.

No one will believe if someone said he is original writer of any article. There is nothing in the world that has not been already said. You only reorganize a topic in your own style and to see you have not been too inspired, you have to use a plagiarism checker. You can refer to researchers in this matter they do it openly and called researchers.

I disagree with that...one can write about the same subject in a thousand different way..You have the option of combining several subjects and writing and the combination would be mind boggling. We may use some content that has aready been discussed but when we writre about travel experiences or stories we do it based on our own personal experience and imagination .Travel experience is unique even if the places are there for everybody and have been written about by others...

Even the Puranas like Ramayan and Mahabharat were written by a plethora of authors in their own style. Tulsi Das has written and Valmiki also has written the same Ramayana in their own styles while keeping the soul of Ramayana in tact. Maintaining the stamp of the writer's style counts. Universal truths were written by thousands of people in different styles.

True ! Recently I read a completely different take on Mahabharat where the author wrote it from Draupadis point of view, as she saw it...It really is an excellent book called The Palace of illussions . It made you think differently because the treatment was totally different..
Yagyaseni, written by Pratibha Mishra, who won ghyan pitha award this years, is written on the mindsets of Draupadi, who has five husbands. It is a great read.

It all amounts to the same thing. The same subject can be written in different styles. And it's the way an author has written that counts ultimately.the question of plagiarism doesn't arise.

Regards.

I will look it up, am sure it will be there on the net...I consider Mahabharat a treasure which has relevance as long as human race exists ..I have made my children read and understand it and they too have great regards for it..

True...each time I have read Mahabharat, there is something totally new that I have discovered. Recently I read Kamala Subramanium's Mahabharat which she wrote in her own style in the form of storytelling, and it is amazingly wonderful! You should read it too!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Regards.

True...each time I have read Mahabharat, there is something totally new that I have discovered. Recently I read Kamala Subramanium's Mahabharat which she wrote in her own style in the form of storytelling, and it is amazingly wonderful! You should read it too!

Great inputs on these ever-green epics. I would love to read them.

Regards.

Great inputs on these ever-green epics. I would love to read them.

Since you expressed your desire to read the great epics, I would suggest you to read Ramayana and Mahabharata written by C.Rajagopalachari. They are written in a clear and lucid way in English without missing the soul of these epics. These books are available with any Standard book dealer in your place.
Thank you said by: Samir Mishra

Regards.

I will definitely read that as well...I too find the epic fascinating with so many different personalities and characterisations...Now they are showing the new Mahabharat serial on star TV which I have been watching because I missed some episodes of the earlier one made by BR Chopra..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
This topic extends to versatile ways, really, whole writings has been inspired from some, like even epics are said to be written from hearing from Lords. It is one fascinating part of topic which is getting more and more inspiration from different sources. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

This topic extends to versatile ways, really, whole writings has been inspired from some, like even epics are said to be written from hearing from Lords. It is one fascinating part of topic which is getting more and more inspiration from different sources. :whistle: :whistle:

That's the very purpose of Forums. Topic may take turns but each turn throws light on another interesting topic.

That's the very purpose of Forums. Topic may take turns but each turn throws light on another interesting topic.
Still the motive of headings of topic stays same, this discussion can bring upon one idea for a new article.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Still the motive of headings of topic stays same, this discussion can bring upon one idea for a new article.

That hardly matters. What matters is not deviating from the original thread and ensuring the thread is going in the right direction,
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.