Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was going through some of the published articles here and wondered what sites do you refer to pick an image from. I understand we should use images that are copyright free and that do not have any legal ramifications. As long as you are using your own captured images, it is fine. But, if you need an image from any external source, which sites do you refer to get copyright-free images?

Appreciate your inputs and recommendations!

Regards.

As a point of safety we do not use any images from other sources other than either Wikipedia or self owned. You never know which so-called free image may turn out to be a copyrighted one.
All Wikipedia images are not free of copyright protection. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Right, all are not free, they clearly mention which one to use and which needs permission of the poster. Likewise this site does not allow copy paste neither in articles nor in threads. Same goes for images.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
I was going through some of the published articles here and wondered what sites do you refer to pick an image from. I understand we should use images that are copyright free and that do not have any legal ramifications. As long as you are using your own captured images, it is fine. But, if you need an image from any external source, which sites do you refer to get copyright-free images?

Regards.

I prefer using the images from Wikipedia if I do not have my own captured image. I believe most of use the images form Wikipedia.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

Regards.

I prefer using the images from Wikipedia if I do not have my own captured image. I believe most of use the images form Wikipedia.
I donot think most used images are from Wikipedia, there are other sources. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Regards.

I donot think most used images are from Wikipedia, there are other sources. :whistle: :whistle:

There are several sites which offer copyright free images for personal and business purposes. But Wikipedia images are hassle free. You can use appropriate keywords in Google search for copyright free images

Regards.

Yes there are other sources which offer copyright free images or right to remove watermark but you have to subscribe those sites on payment or pay per photo.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I don't think there is any site from where one can pic images and use it in his/her work. Its better to use your own pics inspire of copying it from other sources. :blink:
Thank you all for sharing your ideas and thoughts on this.

I would stick to taking images from Wikipedia or use my own images, as the need be.

I think as everyone mentioned, you never know you pick an image from a site that may claim to provide copyright free images but can have legal ramifications.

Thank you all again!

I would stick to taking images from Wikipedia or use my own images, as the need be.

I think as everyone mentioned, you never know you pick an image from a site that may claim to provide copyright free images but can have legal ramifications.

Thank you all again!
Own images are definitely safe to publish otherwise I use image from some of free image sites, but most of them have limited stocks.

Thank you all again!
Own images are definitely safe to publish otherwise I use image from some of free image sites, but most of them have limited stocks.

Wiki Commons is a Public domain. It has a good stock of images. One can safely use those messages.

Thank you all again!

Wiki Commons is a Public domain. It has a good stock of images. One can safely use those messages.
I shall be trying this out, thanks for this suggestion. :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.