Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you all for sharing your ideas and thoughts on this.

I would stick to taking images from Wikipedia or use my own images, as the need be.

I think as everyone mentioned, you never know you pick an image from a site that may claim to provide copyright free images but can have legal ramifications.

Thank you all again!
Own images are definitely safe to publish otherwise I use image from some of free image sites, but most of them have limited stocks.

Wiki Commons is a Public domain. It has a good stock of images. One can safely use those messages.
I shall be trying this out, thanks for this suggestion. :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

But the Wiki commons site cautions the user to view the conditions for using them. One must not fail to see the conditions.

I would stick to taking images from Wikipedia or use my own images, as the need be.

I think as everyone mentioned, you never know you pick an image from a site that may claim to provide copyright free images but can have legal ramifications.

Thank you all again!
Own images are definitely safe to publish otherwise I use image from some of free image sites, but most of them have limited stocks.

Wiki Commons is a Public domain. It has a good stock of images. One can safely use those messages.

But the Wiki commons site cautions the user to view the conditions for using them. One must not fail to see the conditions.

Even wiki asks for donation, an indirect way of payment but it's not mandatory, although some posters ask for their reference in articles. May I tell you please that commercial use of photos from Wikipedia is also not appropriate, although they never object seriously.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you all again!

Even wiki asks for donation, an indirect way of payment but it's not mandatory, although some posters ask for their reference in articles. May I tell you please that commercial use of photos from Wikipedia is also not appropriate, although they never object seriously.

I see. I thought they are condition free, even they do not take seriously . Some times laziness conquers me. At that time I turn towards Wiki commons. Now a days my articles are sans visuals.

Thank you all again!

I see. I thought they are condition free, even they do not take seriously . Some times laziness conquers me. At that time I turn towards Wiki commons. Now a days my articles are sans visuals.

That is the reason I have almost stopped using images in my article unless I have taken them myself or certain about copyrights of a photo.

Thank you all again!

That is the reason I have almost stopped using images in my article unless I have taken them myself or certain about copyrights of a photo.

Play it safe. When are not sure of a thing, better be away

Thank you all again!

I am taking hundreds of pics every week but not sure how to use them in my articles. Maybe I will right more about aboriginals of this country to fit these pics in those articles. :)

Thank you all again!

I am taking hundreds of pics every week but not sure how to use them in my articles. Maybe I will right more about aboriginals of this country to fit these pics in those articles. :)

Australian aborigines is an interesting subject. Now they are almost in the mainstream. One of the Wimbledon womens champion was Evonne Goolagong an aborigine.

Thank you all again!

I light manner, you can send these images to web and make it copyright free. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you all again!

I light manner, you can send these images to web and make it copyright free. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ahaha... Good idea .but to make his photos copyright free, he need not send them to web. They can be presented to you. By the way sunil's photos are all about aborigines of Australia. Unless you write an article on aborigines of Australia, they are not of use to you.
Kangaroo.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thank you all again!

Ahaha... Good idea .but to make his photos copyright free, he need not send them to web. They can be presented to you. By the way sunil's photos are all about aborigines of Australia. Unless you write an article on aborigines of Australia, they are not of use to you.

No, not all but general mostly, I am using some of them in my blog and also borrowing from Wikipedia where I have no reach. I took 80+ yesterday have a look at Kangaroo in Blue Mountains where we have bought a new home although not yet completed

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10880]}

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.