The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If points could be awarded or some paisa could be added to the earning of the commenter, I believe it would have inspired more people to read articles and comment on them. What do you say?

As mentioned by Kalyani, earlier points were awarded for commenting on others articles but that encouraged spamming where often the comments were no way related to anything in the articles. So, personally, I don't want that feature of awarding points for commenting brought back. At least whatever little comments one is getting from the articles nowadays are genuine ones.

Exactly Jabeen, and since there were points for comments, people posted anything they wanted including ads for other sites etc. But now that there are no points, people who do post comments do it genuinely and only after reading the article.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
I tried to write comments on the articles but I don't know if its working I understand one expect comments of the readers on his/her article and we should leave remarks once we read article as it motivates writers. :)
I tried to write comments on the articles but I don't know if its working I understand one expect comments of the readers on his/her article and we should leave remarks once we read article as it motivates writers. :)

Sanjeev, comments feature is working well, there is no problem, try it again!

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Yes Kalyani its working now may be that day it was not working. :blink:
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Yes Kalyani its working now may be that day it was not working. :blink:
It is working, may be yours browser add ons blocking some features. Disabling these addons will enable comments.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think it is time now to lock the thread since there is nothing more to be discussed with respect to comments feature. Thank you everyone!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.