Hearty warm wishes to all members of Boddunan on the occasion of Deepawali. I take this opportunity to wish everyone here a very Happy Deepawali.

I hope you all enjoyed a safe and fun-filled Deepawali spending each moment with friends and family. Deepawali is a special occasion for me and my family in many ways... some memories that are simply unforgettable!!!

Regards.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Same to you and all my friends over here. Happy Diwali. :)
I have enjoyed a lot with my family. I watched movies and enjoyed special sweets and food, that we have cooked at home. I love fire crackers and candles. It was amazing at night.
Hearty warm wishes to all members of Boddunan on the occasion of Deepawali. I take this opportunity to wish everyone here a very Happy Deepawali.

I hope you all enjoyed a safe and fun-filled Deepawali spending each moment with friends and family. Deepawali is a special occasion for me and my family in many ways... some memories that are simply unforgettable!!!

Regards.

Happy Deeawali to all friends. We celebrate this deepawali without crackers. My kids say no to crackers.
I remember my father telling about his rebirth on the Deepawali, years back!!!

... He was in a train on his way back home after a training in some other city. It was around 11:30 PM, the night before Deepawali, and passengers in the train were all asleep... A loud bang there and huge stones banging the train were seen from the windows... suddenly there was panic, chaos, and trauma... everyone falling here and there... the train was out of the track and had hit some barricade, and everyone was almost flying inside. There was a huge baggage of cotton some travelers were carrying and a few people just got stuck behind it - my father was one of them. He was underneath the cotton baggage until the tragic episode was over, and he does not recall who else were safe.

He was shocked but returned home safe with his "rebirth" the next morning.

Thus Deepawali every year since then has become even more important for me and my family.
Wishing all a happy and prosperous deepavalli and showering of happiness from Almighty.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Deepavali is afun filled festival and I have always loved it although over the years the relevance and also the manner in which it is celebrated has changed...But I still enjoy lighting diyas and decorating the house and the firecrackers and not to forget the sweets and goodies as much as I did when I was a kid...I had a great time this year too :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Deepavali is afun filled festival and I have always loved it although over the years the relevance and also the manner in which it is celebrated has changed...But I still enjoy lighting diyas and decorating the house and the firecrackers and not to forget the sweets and goodies as much as I did when I was a kid...I had a great time this year too :)
Slowly as time grows it becomes irrelevant like this year, my first prominent is to reach to sister's home (married recently) on Bhau Duj instead of observing deewali,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Slowly as time grows it becomes irrelevant like this year, my first prominent is to reach to sister's home (married recently) on Bhau Duj instead of observing deewali,

All our festivals take on meaning and relevance when we have our close family around us....But for those who are away it doesnt really matter.We have a friend who is an advocate who is a widower , his only daughter living abroad, says that he sleeps or tries to sleep all day to make up for the lost sleep during week days and that is diwali for him... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

All our festivals take on meaning and relevance when we have our close family around us....But for those who are away it doesnt really matter.We have a friend who is an advocate who is a widower , his only daughter living abroad, says that he sleeps or tries to sleep all day to make up for the lost sleep during week days and that is diwali for him... :)

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous diwali too! Very true Usha, each person may have his own take on what Diwali is. The other day I was reading the special diwali issue of a newspaper on people with different career paths and many especially, the policemen, policewomen, doctors, duty officers in radio and TV networks etc. who could hardly ever spend time with their family, leave alone on Diwali all said that the day they got time to spend time with their kids and families was a Diwali day for them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.