If I was not doing my current job, I think I would have been at my hometown probably in a teaching profession, since my father was a lecturer and that trend would have continued.

However, from an interest and passion perspective, I always wanted to join the Navy or Army. But I equally love my current job :)

How about you all?

Regards.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If I were not doing this job probably I would be there at real estate, :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

If I was not doing my current job, I think I would have been at my hometown probably in a teaching profession, since my father was a lecturer and that trend would have continued.

However, from an interest and passion perspective, I always wanted to join the Navy or Army. But I equally love my current job :)

How about you all?

Regards.

I was lucky in this regard. I landed in a job which i always dreamt and in my place where i have my own home.

How about you all?

Regards.

I would love to have been travel correspondent since I love to travel.I envy all those who have such an interesting job where they get to see the world and get paid for it as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How about you all?

Regards.

I joined Navy but left in initial stage and worked for army indirectly although i wanted to work for it on regular basis. But I always loved to ravel so I joined marketing despite having degrees in engineering and management both. I love traveling more than anything else and still loving.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have been in Accounts Department, worked as share broker and now a central excise consultant. I could be in teaching or judiciary if not in current job. In fact, I was too immature when I got first job at my father's initiative.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

How about you all?

Regards.

one should do the job which satisfies mind and body. I love working in boddunan.com hence I will continue this work. Likewise, if you like your present job, be with it.
Quite interesting. We move on to different spheres of life and kind of develop interest in our current profession. But given a chance - if I could go back and change something on the job front - I would definitely fulfill my wish to be in the area I always wanted to be.

People who are already in the fields they always wanted to be, I feel happy for them.
Quite interesting. We move on to different spheres of life and kind of develop interest in our current profession. But given a chance - if I could go back and change something on the job front - I would definitely fulfill my wish to be in the area I always wanted to be.

People who are already in the fields they always wanted to be, I feel happy for them.

Though I have got a job of my liking from the day one, I was careful to avoid complacency. It happens in some cases. After achieving something they were longing for, will make you feel like a man whose hunger is just satiated. But I was alert. I started developing the higher and subtle nuances in my field of my liking.
Even I would not have been doing the current job I also would have been in teaching profession as I love teaching kids. I had a dream of being a teacher since childhood but I did engineering and doing a job in a manufacturing unit. :blink:

Though I have got a job of my liking from the day one, I was careful to avoid complacency. It happens in some cases. After achieving something they were longing for, will make you feel like a man whose hunger is just satiated. But I was alert. I started developing the higher and subtle nuances in my field of my liking.

There is difference in change of job and promotion/ better achievement in same job. If you are well settled in a job, you need not change this. But you may improve your prospects in the same job. If you change your job, you will be beginning from ABC in the new one.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.