Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Even I would not have been doing the current job I also would have been in teaching profession as I love teaching kids. I had a dream of being a teacher since childhood but I did engineering and doing a job in a manufacturing unit. :blink:
Teaching profession is good for satisfaction but it will not fetch one a descent living standard. Most of teachers are lining in semi poverty.

http://mohanmekap.com/

If I was not doing my current job, I think I would have been at my hometown probably in a teaching profession, since my father was a lecturer and that trend would have continued.

However, from an interest and passion perspective, I always wanted to join the Navy or Army. But I equally love my current job :)

How about you all?

Regards.

I am not happy with my job but I have not any other option. I am running shop of photo state work. I am a professional qualified accountant. B.Com, C.A. Intermediate. But because of my health problem I am doing my present job. I am not satisfied with it but I have not any other option so it is good one.
Thank you said by: suni51
If I was not doing my current job, I think I would have been at my hometown probably in a teaching profession, since my father was a lecturer and that trend would have continued.

However, from an interest and passion perspective, I always wanted to join the Navy or Army. But I equally love my current job :)

How about you all?

Regards.

I am not happy with my job but I have not any other option. I am running shop of photo state work. I am a professional qualified accountant. B.Com, C.A. Intermediate. But because of my health problem I am doing my present job. I am not satisfied with it but I have not any other option so it is good one.

If you like accountancy job but feel handicapped owing to health issue, you have the option to work part time only. You also need to improve your health.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

How about you all?

Regards.

If you like accountancy job but feel handicapped owing to health issue, you have the option to work part time only. You also need to improve your health.

I tried enough but no one give me job. I have dual disability, physical and hearing.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

How about you all?

Regards.

I tried enough but no one give me job. I have dual disability, physical and hearing.

Anil, life tries to balance out in some way or the other.You are doing the best you can, so dont worry and do what you can.... There is always a flip side to everything in life !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

How about you all?

Regards.

Anil, life tries to balance out in some way or the other.You are doing the best you can, so dont worry and do what you can.... There is always a flip side to everything in life !

Yes I am also believe in it, I am doing my best rest I left for God. But It is topic of choice and likes. My first choice is accounts to whom I gave 15 years of my life. But all thing is not in our hand. We should do honestly what are we doing.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

How about you all?

Regards.

Yes I am also believe in it, I am doing my best rest I left for God. But It is topic of choice and likes. My first choice is accounts to whom I gave 15 years of my life. But all thing is not in our hand. We should do honestly what are we doing.

It is good to read that you love accountancy. Moreover, it is peaceful job. It suits you. You have taken good decision.

How about you all?

Regards.

Not everyone gets job of his choice especially if you have some natural problems you have no control. It's better to think ways to improve your present job by adding skill/instrument or man power. Ultimately your current job will make you feel happy and satisfied.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: anil

How about you all?

Regards.

Not everyone gets job of his choice especially if you have some natural problems you have no control. It's better to think ways to improve your present job by adding skill/instrument or man power. Ultimately your current job will make you feel happy and satisfied.

It pays to work on your innate talents instead of lamenting on what you are not endowed with.
I have observed - in many cases, people until their studies are over do not know what they want to do in the future. This is something where some people opt for a profession that they are not sure how aptly they can perform. In fact they run out of choices. Unfortunate but this is true.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.