Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sometimes our priorities change over the years - I used to dream about becoming a journalist at one stage when I was in college , but ended up training for a bank job , got married quit bank job and became a teacher.Now if I can I would still love to go back to my first choice of becoming a journalist ...

Even now , you can fulfill your wish as a free lancer or a citizen journalist.

True.....but now you need to have a degree in journalism for anyone to take you seriously ... :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sometimes our priorities change over the years - I used to dream about becoming a journalist at one stage when I was in college , but ended up training for a bank job , got married quit bank job and became a teacher.Now if I can I would still love to go back to my first choice of becoming a journalist ...

True.....but now you need to have a degree in journalism for anyone to take you seriously ... :)

I'm not sure about the degree in journalism for citizen journalist for English news papers, But one of the popular Telugu news paper wants for its city journalist post only a degree in any discipline.
If I was not doing my current job, I think I would have been at my hometown probably in a teaching profession, since my father was a lecturer and that trend would have continued.

However, from an interest and passion perspective, I always wanted to join the Navy or Army. But I equally love my current job :)

How about you all?

Regards.

I am not happy with my job but I have not any other option. I am running shop of photo state work. I am a professional qualified accountant. B.Com, C.A. Intermediate. But because of my health problem I am doing my present job. I am not satisfied with it but I have not any other option so it is good one.

If you like accountancy job but feel handicapped owing to health issue, you have the option to work part time only. You also need to improve your health.

I tried enough but no one give me job. I have dual disability, physical and hearing.

@ Anil - on a separate note, despite you said you have dual disability, you have your photostat work and I see you are engaged into writing and sharing your ideas through Boddunan. I admire your strength and energy, and keep-going attitude. There cannot be a better job than keeping yourself motivated and moving forward no matter what blocks your way. I respect!!!

Yes I am agree with you, thank for compliments. Indeed seating ideal without work is more painful that doing work in which we are interested. One should keep himself busy.

I'm not sure about the degree in journalism for citizen journalist for English news papers, But one of the popular Telugu news paper wants for its city journalist post only a degree in any discipline.

Is that so? that is a good opening for anyone interested in a journalists job since it has a lot of scope and exposure...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If I was not doing my current job, I think I would have been at my hometown probably in a teaching profession, since my father was a lecturer and that trend would have continued.

However, from an interest and passion perspective, I always wanted to join the Navy or Army. But I equally love my current job :)

How about you all?

Regards.

I am not happy with my job but I have not any other option. I am running shop of photo state work. I am a professional qualified accountant. B.Com, C.A. Intermediate. But because of my health problem I am doing my present job. I am not satisfied with it but I have not any other option so it is good one.

If you like accountancy job but feel handicapped owing to health issue, you have the option to work part time only. You also need to improve your health.

I tried enough but no one give me job. I have dual disability, physical and hearing.

@ Anil - on a separate note, despite you said you have dual disability, you have your photostat work and I see you are engaged into writing and sharing your ideas through Boddunan. I admire your strength and energy, and keep-going attitude. There cannot be a better job than keeping yourself motivated and moving forward no matter what blocks your way. I respect!!!

Yes I am agree with you, thank for compliments. Indeed seating ideal without work is more painful that doing work in which we are interested. One should keep himself busy.

@Anil - I have tried it for some time, doing nothing but sitting ideal doing random jobs but I liked doing that also. I did not mind using my capabilities even while I was not doing a regular job because that was my choice. But you are right if someone is forced to sit doing nothing doing due to his problems, whatsoever that is painful. But you have done wonderfully well to tackle these with your mental strength, keep it up.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Is that so? that is a good opening for anyone interested in a journalists job since it has a lot of scope and exposure...

Yes. And many utilised this opportunity. The best part of it is you will be getting lot of help and suggestions from the management.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Journalism is the most dangerous and probably corrupted form of profession and one must carefully sincere in these fields.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Journalism is the most dangerous and probably corrupted form of profession and one must carefully sincere in these fields.

Every profession has risks. In journalism there are many who earned fame despite risks.

Every profession has risks. In journalism there are many who earned fame despite risks.

Anyway it can never be as bad as politics and real estate where you find the maximum amount of corruption....

I would say that we must think practically. Presently unemployment problem is severe. In such situation, one should not leave the job unnecessarily. This is a bad joke.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.