Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Journalism is the most dangerous and probably corrupted form of profession and one must carefully sincere in these fields.

Every profession has risks. In journalism there are many who earned fame despite risks.

Anyway it can never be as bad as politics and real estate where you find the maximum amount of corruption....

Great journalists like Arun Shourie , Kuldeep Nayyar to name a few rose up above the risks because of their love and commitment to the profession of journalism . They carved a niche of thir own. Journalism is one profession which I too love. But , another of my favorite subject advertising and designing gave me a job of my liking much earlier. So, I had to leave my other love Journalism.
If I was not doing my current job, I think I would have been at my hometown probably in a teaching profession, since my father was a lecturer and that trend would have continued.

However, from an interest and passion perspective, I always wanted to join the Navy or Army. But I equally love my current job :)

How about you all?

Regards.

I always would have gone for begging if I was not doing my present job. I find begging such a great job where you make big money without using heeng or fitkari. I would even open an office for this particular job where I would have sit in a proper matching dress wearing patchy clothes, smoking Beedi and without taking a bath.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If I was not doing my current job, I think I would have been at my hometown probably in a teaching profession, since my father was a lecturer and that trend would have continued.

However, from an interest and passion perspective, I always wanted to join the Navy or Army. But I equally love my current job :)

How about you all?

Regards.

I always would have gone for begging if I was not doing my present job. I find begging such a great job where you make big money without using heeng or fitkari. I would even open an office for this particular job where I would have sit in a proper matching dress wearing patchy clothes, smoking Beedi and without taking a bath.

Seems to be a profitable proposition. If that is so profitable and lucrative, I’d like to start it for an additional income. Or I would rather write a book with a foreword written by you.

How about you all?

Regards.

Seems to be a profitable proposition. If that is so profitable and lucrative, I’d like to start it for an additional income. Or I would rather write a book with a foreword written by you.

You can join me on profit sharing basis. We can run our business in double shift. Later we can offer training to new entrants. Maza hi maza. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

To me the best job would be to have a share broking firm with lots of clients - you make profit either way, whether the market goes up or down,,,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I think this questions poses to the People those who do not do their tasks

So as far as I am concerned it does not Suit to me

So I need not feel bad ..

I am lucky ....because I do work which I would be allotted ...

Thank you
I think this questions poses to the People those who do not do their tasks

So as far as I am concerned it does not Suit to me

So I need not feel bad ..

I am lucky ....because I do work which I would be allotted ...

Thank you

Lillu, welcome to boddunan! The question is not what you do or do not, but it is more of like, suppose you are a teacher, what else would you have chosen as your work if not a teacher!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I would have started my own business if I had the sufficient money to do so
I would love to be in real estate and want to build free houses for homeless from the cream of benefits.

http://mohanmekap.com/

To me the best job would be to have a share broking firm with lots of clients - you make profit either way, whether the market goes up or down,,,,

I have been a share broker but now a tax consultant. Lot of clients depends on your quality of service and marketing skill. Of course, your profit depends on volume of business. But generally, volume of business also falls in falling market and consequently less profit for broker.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.