Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
To me the best job would be to have a share broking firm with lots of clients - you make profit either way, whether the market goes up or down,,,,

I have been a share broker but now a tax consultant. Lot of clients depends on your quality of service and marketing skill. Of course, your profit depends on volume of business. But generally, volume of business also falls in falling market and consequently less profit for broker.

Especially if a client depends on broker for his investment, he would take it for lack of knowledge of broker and would want to close his account from your firm.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

To me the best job would be to have a share broking firm with lots of clients - you make profit either way, whether the market goes up or down,,,,

I have been a share broker but now a tax consultant. Lot of clients depends on your quality of service and marketing skill. Of course, your profit depends on volume of business. But generally, volume of business also falls in falling market and consequently less profit for broker.

Especially if a client depends on broker for his investment, he would take it for lack of knowledge of broker and would want to close his account from your firm.

If broker makes it clear that he is just a broker and not a consultant, he may not lose if he honestly and efficiently performs his functions. Somebody without adequate expertise posing as an investment expert is like a quack.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

If broker makes it clear that he is just a broker and not a consultant, he may not lose if he honestly and efficiently performs his functions. Somebody without adequate expertise posing as an investment expert is like a quack.

If you are honest with your job it is a good steady job. I know of 3 firms in my city who have been there for more than 25 years running a steady brokerage business and have expanded and spread to other cities as well...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

But you would agree with me that like most other services, most brokers with such firms engage people who going overboard and in trying to grab more business misguide their clients intentionally or unknowingly. I know this is not true for all brokers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Do you like to work here in Boddunan? If yes, then you are working atleast in one place of your choice. The other job which you are doing is for your family's satisfaction. Don't leave it.
Do you like to work here in Boddunan? If yes, then you are working atleast in one place of your choice. The other job which you are doing is for your family's satisfaction. Don't leave it.

If one identifies his love and if he's able to get a job of his liking,no one will leave a job. The problem arises when one is not certain of his likings .then the state of dissatisfaction will continue. And it makes one a nomad switching from one job to another all along the life.

There is one more consideration while taking up a job - money ! We all work for money and when you have both earning to ypur liking and job satisfaction there is nothing like it ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Even I would not have been doing the current job I also would have been in teaching profession as I love teaching kids. I had a dream of being a teacher since childhood but I did engineering and doing a job in a manufacturing unit. :blink:
Teaching profession is good for satisfaction but it will not fetch one a descent living standard. Most of teachers are lining in semi poverty.

No its not the case now teachers also are earning well these days. It was in the past when private schools used to pay them less but now at least in Delhi they have revised their pay scale. :blink:
Sometimes, when there is huge work and plenty of pending jobs or tension in work place, just make me think at night of thinking of changing of job, then it is for sure, that it is not possible, but it is all about dreaming.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Sometimes, when there is huge work and plenty of pending jobs or tension in work place, just make me think at night of thinking of changing of job, then it is for sure, that it is not possible, but it is all about dreaming.

Certainly its happening with me these days as I have lots of work pressure at job and many times I think to change a job but practically its not possible as I know every industry in private sector has such work pressure and we have to cope with it.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.