Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sometimes, when there is huge work and plenty of pending jobs or tension in work place, just make me think at night of thinking of changing of job, then it is for sure, that it is not possible, but it is all about dreaming.

Did you ever think why the jobs piled up ?A bit of introspection will lead to answer and solution too. Poor time management makes you resort to procrastination. This in turn leads to depression....and the chain follows. That's why many blame the job they are doing. In fact it's the person has to be blamed.
Sometimes, when there is huge work and plenty of pending jobs or tension in work place, just make me think at night of thinking of changing of job, then it is for sure, that it is not possible, but it is all about dreaming.

Did you ever think why the jobs piled up ?A bit of introspection will lead to answer and solution too. Poor time management makes you resort to procrastination. This in turn leads to depression....and the chain follows. That's why many blame the job they are doing. In fact it's the person has to be blamed.
In financial sector especially in banks and at some places of my state, public are extremely volatile and some of them have tried to intimidate me and also many a times gave me warning to attack me if such loans are not sanctioned, though they are defaulters, all these are external pressures and difficult to handle, though I am capable of. But pressure is from my parents to leave the job.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In financial sector especially in banks and at some places of my state, public are extremely volatile and some of them have tried to intimidate me and also many a times gave me warning to attack me if such loans are not sanctioned, though they are defaulters, all these are external pressures and difficult to handle, though I am capable of. But pressure is from my parents to leave the job.

I can understand. But due to work pressure in any field people rarely quit their jobs. My father was a Regional manager of a Nationalised Bank who worked in every place of the state without any problems.

I can understand. But due to work pressure in any field people rarely quit their jobs. My father was a Regional manager of a Nationalised Bank who worked in every place of the state without any problems.

But I have seen my organisation most of the people leave due to work pressure. Other things are very rare for which people leave the organisation where I work. :blink:
I dont think there is an easy job in this world unless you have plenty of money and enough bank deposit and all that you do is withdraw and spend ! I too have a tough job where I face all kinds of political elemets since I work for a government school in a village where the people are so ignorant that they get completely manipulated by alll the important people in the village. The school gets used for all the functions of these goons and the saddest part is the villagers are only too ready for this not realising that the chidren are losing out...Some of the politicians want the teachers to pool in these celebrations and those who dont becomne their target and I have had my share, thankfully now they leave me alone ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I dont think there is an easy job in this world unless you have plenty of money and enough bank deposit and all that you do is withdraw and spend ! I too have a tough job where I face all kinds of political elemets since I work for a government school in a village where the people are so ignorant that they get completely manipulated by alll the important people in the village. The school gets used for all the functions of these goons and the saddest part is the villagers are only too ready for this not realising that the chidren are losing out...Some of the politicians want the teachers to pool in these celebrations and those who dont becomne their target and I have had my share, thankfully now they leave me alone ..

I can understand, at village level politics becomes even more dirtier and volatile! It must be quite difficult for an educated and cultured person like you while dealing with such coarse people! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I can understand, at village level politics becomes even more dirtier and volatile! It must be quite difficult for an educated and cultured person like you while dealing with such coarse people! :blink:

It is tough but now I know who they are and how to deal with them. You also realise that the more you bend the more they try to stamp you down...So, now I just hit back and they dont bother with me and some of us teachers stand together which also gives us added strength to deal with them..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It is tough but now I know who they are and how to deal with them. You also realise that the more you bend the more they try to stamp you down...So, now I just hit back and they dont bother with me and some of us teachers stand together which also gives us added strength to deal with them..

Friends I am also facing problem with the dirty people, :angry: making our locality dirt everywhere.
There are many not one or two. The stand together to harass others. This is a game of dirty mind.

Friends I am also facing problem with the dirty people, :angry: making our locality dirt everywhere.
There are many not one or two. The stand together to harass others. This is a game of dirty mind.

These dirty games are there ever since we know. Standing firm with courage will thwart those dirty minds. It needs courage.

But I have seen my organisation most of the people leave due to work pressure. Other things are very rare for which people leave the organisation where I work. :blink:

Sanjeev, culture of private companies especially with the trained professionals is altogether different from government offices where sycophancy or buttering or leg-pulling etc will work. You have to concentrate on work to stay useful for your company. That is the reason you don't see such people in private sector or see them rarely.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.