Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sometimes, when there is huge work and plenty of pending jobs or tension in work place, just make me think at night of thinking of changing of job, then it is for sure, that it is not possible, but it is all about dreaming.

Did you ever think why the jobs piled up ?A bit of introspection will lead to answer and solution too. Poor time management makes you resort to procrastination. This in turn leads to depression....and the chain follows. That's why many blame the job they are doing. In fact it's the person has to be blamed.
In financial sector especially in banks and at some places of my state, public are extremely volatile and some of them have tried to intimidate me and also many a times gave me warning to attack me if such loans are not sanctioned, though they are defaulters, all these are external pressures and difficult to handle, though I am capable of. But pressure is from my parents to leave the job.

I can understand. But due to work pressure in any field people rarely quit their jobs. My father was a Regional manager of a Nationalised Bank who worked in every place of the state without any problems.

But I have seen my organisation most of the people leave due to work pressure. Other things are very rare for which people leave the organisation where I work. :blink:

Sanjeev, culture of private companies especially with the trained professionals is altogether different from government offices where sycophancy or buttering or leg-pulling etc will work. You have to concentrate on work to stay useful for your company. That is the reason you don't see such people in private sector or see them rarely.

That's the pertinent response. One has to concentrate on work and prove his or her abilities in seeing the organisation move forward.
Sometimes, when there is huge work and plenty of pending jobs or tension in work place, just make me think at night of thinking of changing of job, then it is for sure, that it is not possible, but it is all about dreaming.

Did you ever think why the jobs piled up ?A bit of introspection will lead to answer and solution too. Poor time management makes you resort to procrastination. This in turn leads to depression....and the chain follows. That's why many blame the job they are doing. In fact it's the person has to be blamed.
In financial sector especially in banks and at some places of my state, public are extremely volatile and some of them have tried to intimidate me and also many a times gave me warning to attack me if such loans are not sanctioned, though they are defaulters, all these are external pressures and difficult to handle, though I am capable of. But pressure is from my parents to leave the job.

I can understand. But due to work pressure in any field people rarely quit their jobs. My father was a Regional manager of a Nationalised Bank who worked in every place of the state without any problems.

But I have seen my organisation most of the people leave due to work pressure. Other things are very rare for which people leave the organisation where I work. :blink:

Sanjeev, culture of private companies especially with the trained professionals is altogether different from government offices where sycophancy or buttering or leg-pulling etc will work. You have to concentrate on work to stay useful for your company. That is the reason you don't see such people in private sector or see them rarely.

That's the pertinent response. One has to concentrate on work and prove his or her abilities in seeing the organisation move forward.

I think private sector is different from government or public sector (public sector has all the specialties of government sector) Private sector will never tolerate someone disturbing its discipline or decorum, so a worker has no choice but to behave properly. That is one of the reasons a recent survey said that most people who use illegal means in colleges to clear their exams prefer not to go to private sector.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think private sector is different from government or public sector (public sector has all the specialties of government sector) Private sector will never tolerate someone disturbing its discipline or decorum, so a worker has no choice but to behave properly. That is one of the reasons a recent survey said that most people who use illegal means in colleges to clear their exams prefer not to go to private sector.

Ahaha, you are right. Even in the mariage market in south, parents of the girl prefer their Daamad having PSU job. Because there is no fear of losing the job even the employee is useless.It's not so in Private sectors. individual contribution is the only SUTRA that works and pays. Owing to the same reason many who buy the degrees in the open market will think twice before thinking of a job in private sector.

I have job pressure especially due to at the P division and that creates difficult in some areas and I happened to be posted there, as it is not universal some might posted at good places through out but that cannot be the same with the other, in my case it is tremendous pressure from public who happened to be frauds and they are trying to take loans and earn money. It is not easier as it is said and done.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I have job pressure especially due to at the P division and that creates difficult in some areas and I happened to be posted there, as it is not universal some might posted at good places through out but that cannot be the same with the other, in my case it is tremendous pressure from public who happened to be frauds and they are trying to take loans and earn money. It is not easier as it is said and done.

Yes, its not easier. Still not impossible. People have been working in such positions and will work in future also.

Yes, its not easier. Still not impossible. People have been working in such positions and will work in future also.
Everything is possible, as when it comes to threatening of life openly and forcing to wrongly sanction loan then it will going to be difficult, and some award staffs have made the nexus with these outsiders but still there is the light at the end of the tunnel.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.