Due to the late departure of rains the winter seems to have arrived early. We are already feeling the bite of the cold weather. I'm afraid this year the winter may be more severe than usual.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Due to the late departure of rains the winter seems to have arrived early. We are already feeling the bite of the cold weather. I'm afraid this year the winter may be more severe than usual.

Quite possible. Here in my state AP, still rains are on. And the weatherman predicted that owing to a depression in Bay of Bengal, coastal AP may have rains in the coming 2days. In these conditions winter will certainly be severe.

You are right here is my area winter arrived. We are using woollen clothes and we are also using quilts. Indeed Himachal had snow fall so we have cold here.

You are right here is my area winter arrived. We are using woollen clothes and we are also using quilts. Indeed Himachal had snow fall so we have cold here.

Winter in Southern parts of India will generally be mild even at the peak of winter.

Winter in Southern parts of India will generally be mild even at the peak of winter.

Karnataka, especially Bangalore, seemed to have an early winter this year. It is cold now even during the day hours :)
In Puri, it is already 16 degree celcius, and on 14, of this month acc, to accuweather there will be rain for two days, and during those times, temp. will rise and after that the cold will increase.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

Karnataka, especially Bangalore, seemed to have an early winter this year. It is cold now even during the day hours :)

Bengaluru generally remains cold all along the year compared to other places in the South
We are not yet wearing woolen clothes at Agra. I am also not wearing even sweaters yet. But the weather is somewhat cold at night and so we need to use blanket.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar

Yes you are correct. Winter is severe in this year also. Last year many people died in Kolkata due to terrible cold. Delhi was totally dark. This year, winter may break out all records. :evil:

Yes I know, once in my student life I visited South India In December, We never wear woollen clothes at that time. Sriganganagar is only 500km far away from Himachal so weather of Himachal also affected us.
Yes.. But here in our area we are still not having that much cold in compare of last year's this time. Yes its started but not that much so far.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.