Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes.. But here in our area we are still not having that much cold in compare of last year's this time. Yes its started but not that much so far.
In daringibadi of Odisha first snow fall of season, and in zero point of Odisha first snow fall of this season occurred yesterday. Generally, it is 20 days earlier than usual.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Yes.. But here in our area we are still not having that much cold in compare of last year's this time. Yes its started but not that much so far.
In daringibadi of Odisha first snow fall of season, and in zero point of Odisha first snow fall of this season occurred yesterday. Generally, it is 20 days earlier than usual.

Snowfall in Odisha ? I never heard of this during my long stay in Odisha. Rourkela was considered as one of the coldest places in Odisha whose minimum temperature at that time was 2 degrees celsious

Snowfall in Odisha ? I never heard of this during my long stay in Odisha. Rourkela was considered as one of the coldest places in Odisha whose minimum temperature at that time was 2 degrees celsious
Those two places are primarily prone to snow fall, and it is happening since many years, I am surprised you do not have any idea abt, it,

Those two places are primarily prone to snow fall, and it is happening since many years, I am surprised you do not have any idea abt, it,

There is no surprise because there was no place in Odisha where there is snow fall in those days.Research and control Lab,where I worked has a full fledged meteorological department which displays max and min temperatures of every place inOdisha.
Anyhow, I will find out from my own weather forecast wing inVizag about the place Daringlabadi.

There is no surprise because there was no place in Odisha where there is snow fall in those days.Research and control Lab,where I worked has a full fledged meteorological department which displays max and min temperatures of every place inOdisha.
Anyhow, I will find out from my own weather forecast wing inVizag about the place Daringlabadi.
I am surprised, as Darnigbadi is known as J& K of Odisha and from time immemorial it has been the prime region of snow fall, the information what we have known for years, though I have not privilege to see the met department as no one of my relative worked there.

I am surprised, as Darnigbadi is known as J& K of Odisha and from time immemorial it has been the prime region of snow fall, the information what we have known for years, though I have not privilege to see the met department as no one of my relative worked there.

To see a met department one need not have any relative there. In Vizag met dept, any one is allowed to see it's working.
About Odisha being known as J & k,I had already mailed our Vizag met office. I'll know about the details indue course

To see a met department one need not have any relative there. In Vizag met dept, any one is allowed to see it's working.
About Odisha being known as J & k,I had already mailed our Vizag met office. I'll know about the details indue course
In O Tv it is there as main news, if you have access to satellite channels then one can view it, as most of three top Odia news channels are broadcasting abt, this.

Snowfall.. :woohoo: That's cool. Here at our place three or four days ago it started getting cold.. but since last two days that coldness is getting low. :whistle:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Thank you said by: mohan manohar

Snowfall.. :woohoo: That's cool. Here at our place three or four days ago it started getting cold.. but since last two days that coldness is getting low. :whistle:

Friends wait for few days. You will experience the cold and the coldest days of the decades. Temperature will suddenly fall down.
Winter does seem to be very severe this year. Pune has become very cold quite soon and yesterday we recorded 12.4 at night, the lowest in the whole state!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.