Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes.. But here in our area we are still not having that much cold in compare of last year's this time. Yes its started but not that much so far.
In daringibadi of Odisha first snow fall of season, and in zero point of Odisha first snow fall of this season occurred yesterday. Generally, it is 20 days earlier than usual.

Snowfall in Odisha ? I never heard of this during my long stay in Odisha. Rourkela was considered as one of the coldest places in Odisha whose minimum temperature at that time was 2 degrees celsious
Those two places are primarily prone to snow fall, and it is happening since many years, I am surprised you do not have any idea abt, it,

I am listening first time about snowfall in Odisa. In my knowledge Odisa is hot state, here in my city minimum temperature in coming down up to 0 degree but we never experience snow fall here.
Yes.. But here in our area we are still not having that much cold in compare of last year's this time. Yes its started but not that much so far.
In daringibadi of Odisha first snow fall of season, and in zero point of Odisha first snow fall of this season occurred yesterday. Generally, it is 20 days earlier than usual.

Snowfall in Odisha ? I never heard of this during my long stay in Odisha. Rourkela was considered as one of the coldest places in Odisha whose minimum temperature at that time was 2 degrees celsious
Those two places are primarily prone to snow fall, and it is happening since many years, I am surprised you do not have any idea abt, it,

I am listening first time about snowfall in Odisa. In my knowledge Odisa is hot state, here in my city minimum temperature in coming down up to 0 degree but we never experience snow fall here.
am surprised,, as mimum two places always each year experience snow fall, it is for many years, and this year as cold is expected to be on higher side, one or two places near Koraput is also expected to have snow fall. It is normal. This is nothing new.

http://mohanmekap.com/

am surprised,, as mimum two places always each year experience snow fall, it is for many years, and this year as cold is expected to be on higher side, one or two places near Koraput is also expected to have snow fall. It is normal. This is nothing new.

You are right. Daring Badi is called the kashmir of Orissa / Odisha. It is the only place in Orissa which experiences snow-fall during winter. Due to poor functioning of OTDC it has not come in to prominence which is a beautiful and picturesque hill station.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Devyani Sarkar
I will definitely visit Daring Badi one day. In which month it is evergreen and colourful?
I will definitely visit Daring Badi one day. In which month it is evergreen and colourful?

It's the ideal time. Though cold is more, you will certainly enjoy the breath taking landscape. For this entire Odisha is well known for its beautiful nature because the so called modernity did not invade these areas.
Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
Friends Kolkata is very cold during night. Water is as cold as ice cubes.
When it is winter for the entire nation, it is still the last phases of Rainy season in AP. And today, the weatherman predicted rains due to a depression in Bay of Bengal in the coastal regions of AP.

It's the ideal time. Though cold is more, you will certainly enjoy the breath taking landscape. For this entire Odisha is well known for its beautiful nature because the so called modernity did not invade these areas.

It is dream of everyone to enjoy snowfall. But government of Odissa is not promoting this place. Most of person don't know about this place.

It is dream of everyone to enjoy snowfall. But government of Odissa is not promoting this place. Most of person don't know about this place.

Yes I agree with you. Government should add this place in the site seen. Advertisement should show the name of the place.
I have first time read it here.
It may be since here it has started blowing cold winds
Change in the season is natural one
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.