Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Met deptt predicted on 14 and 15 there will be rain, but sadly no rain, after a while met deptt proved wrong.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Met deptt predicted on 14 and 15 there will be rain, but sadly no rain, after a while met deptt proved wrong.

But AP had rains on the above said dates. No trace of winter in AP in the near vicinity.
Friends temperature is moderate in Kolkata. We feel cold only 3 hours before the sun rise.
In AP, a cloudy weather with humidity has become a norm presently. Today the weatherman predicted a low depression in Bay of Bengal, which may lead to rainfall in the coming 48 hours.
Thanks Mohan Manohar, I did not know there is a place in Odisha where snow falls. Even our Darjeeling does not get snow every year.
Daringbadi is a hill station in Odisha. It's the only place in Odisha where one can see snow falling in winter. That's why it's known as 'Kashmir of Odisha.'
Daringbadi is a hill station in Odisha. It's the only place in Odisha where one can see snow falling in winter. That's why it's known as 'Kashmir of Odisha.'
it is well known apart from tths place two to three place s havd snow falls. Today at my place morning temperature is 17c it is lot cooler than previous year. Odisha real winter is from December to February. This year will be cooler than the previous year.

http://mohanmekap.com/

it is well known apart from tths place two to three place s havd snow falls. Today at my place morning temperature is 17c it is lot cooler than previous year. Odisha real winter is from December to February. This year will be cooler than the previous year.

Yes, Odisha is a colder place than AP and many other eastern states. I experienced it's chill and thrill.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
Till now, there is no sign of severe winter at Kolkata. It is cold during mid-night only.
Till now, there is no sign of severe winter at Kolkata. It is cold during mid-night only.

And in AP, Cyclone Helen is creating havoc. We are having severe rainfall and winds blowing with a speed of 60-70 Kmph.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.