Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have written one article year back on Mother Nature, which is abt. surprisingly drastic change of climate, it is difficult to explain how four cyclones are attacking one after another at the eastern and southern part of India, something wrong with climate.

That something is nothing but environmental abuse. An injured environment wreaks vengeance in the form of Tornadoes, Typhoons and Cyclones.
Suddenly more coolness to this coastal town for sometime and it is increasing, and it seems this time winter may be severe but one cannot predict what will happen due to environmental calamities.

And these environmental calamities are man made. We disturbed it. And we have to bear the consequences.Respect the environment. And enjoy the fruits of timely rains and timely seasons.
We are cutting the branch in which we are standing, and the fall from the height is imminent.

And we have already fallen. But we haven't learn the lessons.
Like dinosaur we will be extinguished one day, that will be the saddest part of human civilization.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I have written one article year back on Mother Nature, which is abt. surprisingly drastic change of climate, it is difficult to explain how four cyclones are attacking one after another at the eastern and southern part of India, something wrong with climate.

That something is nothing but environmental abuse. An injured environment wreaks vengeance in the form of Tornadoes, Typhoons and Cyclones.
Suddenly more coolness to this coastal town for sometime and it is increasing, and it seems this time winter may be severe but one cannot predict what will happen due to environmental calamities.

And these environmental calamities are man made. We disturbed it. And we have to bear the consequences.Respect the environment. And enjoy the fruits of timely rains and timely seasons.
We are cutting the branch in which we are standing, and the fall from the height is imminent.

Like dinosaur we will be extinguished one day, that will be the saddest part of human civilization.

It seems so. Now my state has witnessed 3 fierce cyclones in a span of 2 months leaving a trail of destruction behind. But the moment normalcy is restored we forget everything. When do we learn and mend our ways ?

It seems so. Now my state has witnessed 3 fierce cyclones in a span of 2 months leaving a trail of destruction behind. But the moment normalcy is restored we forget everything. When do we learn and mend our ways ?
So, it is time to rush for life insurance so that haha, future is uncertain and I never thinks abt. it though.

So, it is time to rush for life insurance so that haha, future is uncertain and I never thinks abt. it though.

Who is going to claim the insurance when everything is buried under the tidal waves ?

definitely not me, may be some other species which will be created after "tandab" and from among them.

Who is going to claim the insurance when everything is buried under the tidal waves ?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.