Hello all,
I have one question all for you. Do you think online shopping in India is gain popularity? As you know shopping on the web is really great experience for everyone and with online shopping you can avail amazing and attractive and money saving deals moreover time.
How many here to shop their desire stuff online and happy to receive their delivery right to your door step.
Please share your opinion and experiences related to online shopping in India.... !!! :) :) :)

Love to travel in different destinations and web addict.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Many people wants to order their desired products sitting back at home. Online shopping is becoming popular but many a times site cheats their customers. Hence people loose their interest in dealing with them.
This has become sort of fashion and fast ordering system which almost all people like to do.
Online shopping is easy and it is convenient for small town which are devoid of shopping malls and modern trends, with online shopping many companies are doing good business and it is also convenient when you have no time in weekends to shop.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Online shopping is easy and it is convenient for small town which are devoid of shopping malls and modern trends, with online shopping many companies are doing good business and it is also convenient when you have no time in weekends to shop.

You are right online shopping is time saving but expansion of internet is not enough in India so it is not common here. I have some bucks with one money transfer site. It is not possible for me to get transfer these in my bank. I want to spend these on purchasing some item online. Give me name of site from which I can buy online using money transfer service site.
Hello all,
I have one question all for you. Do you think online shopping in India is gain popularity? As you know shopping on the web is really great experience for everyone and with online shopping you can avail amazing and attractive and money saving deals moreover time.
How many here to shop their desire stuff online and happy to receive their delivery right to your door step.
Please share your opinion and experiences related to online shopping in India.... !!! :) :) :)

I don't know about others. But I live in a cosmopolitan city where major malls offer better products with genuine guarantee certificates. In case if the product turns out to be a fake one, I can get the cost of my product in a jiffy. That's why, I never thought of online shopping.
I would prefer to go to the best shops for the purpose of buying. Online sites are good only for advertisements.
Hello all,

i think it is need of the day, even if you do not shop for any XYZ products but there are some very good options in online dealing. It is one of the best way for paying installments, buying tickets, booking journey, recharge mobiles etc etc. In advance countries it is one of the best options for buying household including grocery.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Hello all,

I have done so a couple of times but it is only for a few specific items like books, music and films...I prefer to buy most other things from shops since we have the choice of looking at them and evaluating them...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hello all,

I have done so a couple of times but it is only for a few specific items like books, music and films...I prefer to buy most other things from shops since we have the choice of looking at them and evaluating them...

'Seeing the things and verifying them if they are up to one's satisfaction ' is one thing which Online shopping lacks. Despite all this, virtual shopping is posing many a problem. What to talk of online shopping.
Hello all,

i think it is need of the day, even if you do not shop for any XYZ products but there are some very good options in online dealing. It is one of the best way for paying installments, buying tickets, booking journey, recharge mobiles etc etc. In advance countries it is one of the best options for buying household including grocery.

The online marketing sites makes our wok much easy. WE save our time, energy and money. However, many sites are fraud. They cheat people. If the sites are genuine, then everybody will prefer to get all their desired products at their door steps.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.