The topic is locked.
hey guys ,its been a long time since i last logged on :) ...I wanted to ask the users if the rewards given by the site increased :woohoo: or is it still very stringent like it was about a year back :angry: ??
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
hey guys ,its been a long time since i last logged on :) ...I wanted to ask the users if the rewards given by the site increased :woohoo: or is it still very stringent like it was about a year back :angry: ??

Latest information pertaining to the site can be had from "what is new ' on the home page. You can click on 'Index" in this page above and go through 'Announcements.'
Kindly go through the points section. Read the rules and follow it. Many options are either changed or added.

Rewards is a comparative term, people are getting them as per sites's norm. One has to try it and see if it's up to his expectations. Cheers.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Rewards is a comparative term, people are getting them as per sites's norm. One has to try it and see if it's up to his expectations. Cheers.

Yes Deven you can make it. Work hard to score better. Many thinks are similar to the previous Boddunan. Have fun!
I feel the rewards have increased if we compare it from last year. I never saw an article getting 200 Rs last year which I frequently se these days. :)
Welcome back deven! Site has changed a lot recently and where rewards are concerned, those who stay and remain active reap the most benefits! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Deven if you work with dedication, you get good cash credits than before. Keep posting articles and forums.
I think since there is nothing much to say here and also the message poster has not looked in again, it is time to lock the thread.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.