Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The full form of SEO is Search Engine Optimization. That is to tweak it in such a way that your website or webpage is visible to Search engines like Google and Yahoo in its natural search results. This is where, Key words help in placing your website in placing the search engine’s natural order. This tweaking is called Search Engine Optimization.
I do not thinking tweaking one's sire for better indexing is what SEO means, tweaking sites of indexing is called black hat SEO and this can result in blocking by Google from indexing, SEO is all about, writing good contents, and sharing yours contents to social networking sites and adding web masters tools to yours site, and slowly getting into search engine rankings, it is all about getting a better page rank and so on. It is a better way of building one's brand identity of one's website. Due to Google Panda updates, sites which are tweaking or indulging in black hat SEO is punished heavily and they are ripped of their adsense accounts for life.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The full form of SEO is Search Engine Optimization. That is to tweak it in such a way that your website or webpage is visible to Search engines like Google and Yahoo in its natural search results. This is where, Key words help in placing your website in placing the search engine’s natural order. This tweaking is called Search Engine Optimization.
I do not thinking tweaking one's sire for better indexing is what SEO means, tweaking sites of indexing is called black hat SEO and this can result in blocking by Google from indexing, SEO is all about, writing good contents, and sharing yours contents to social networking sites and adding web masters tools to yours site, and slowly getting into search engine rankings, it is all about getting a better page rank and so on. It is a better way of building one's brand identity of one's website. Due to Google Panda updates, sites which are tweaking or indulging in black hat SEO is punished heavily and they are ripped of their adsense accounts for life.

I meant by tweaking, optimisation by adding more Keywords. And the keywords in turn make the search engine recognize and help in placing the website or webpage in the first page of the search engine. And the words should be unique. This is the reason why even Boddunan insists on 'Key words.'

I meant by tweaking, optimisation by adding more Keywords. And the keywords in turn make the search engine recognize and help in placing the website or webpage in the first page of the search engine. And the words should be unique. This is the reason why even Boddunan insists on 'Key words.'
Abs. it is all abt. optimization a sort of white hat SEO, "key words" are all abt. tags and meta tags.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.