Modi is candidate for PM of BJP. But is these day he is promoting BJP in state assembly elections. Language which he is using in his speech is not sober one. I think till the coming general election he will lose his support.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree, the language and the words he uses lack dignity and decorum. He is particularly insulting to Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi and Prime Minister Manmohan Singhji. In a democracy you can criticise of the opponent you cannot use derogatory words for the opponent party.. By his derogatory speeches he collects the claps of his supporters but his popularity has eroded among Indians in general.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Modi is candidate for PM of BJP. But is these day he is promoting BJP in state assembly elections. Language which he is using in his speech is not sober one. I think till the coming general election he will lose his support.

Not only Modi but we all are to blame for that. You can very well judge this fact that none of us stay behind when there is a chance to do so. We wake up only when someone from 'other party' is doing so. As long the speaker/commentator is from our own favorite side, we, as you said, limit our role to laugh and clap.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Not only Modi but we all are to blame for that. You can very well judge this fact that none of us stay behind when there is a chance to do so. We wake up only when someone from 'other party' is doing so. As long the speaker/commentator is from our own favorite side, we, as you said, limit our role to laugh and clap.

Modi's language is in tune with the other party's language. Both the parties are using the same weapon. Let's not expect a 'Saintly language' from any one of them.
People do not vote by seeing rallies. It is caste equation and development. I think both big parties are indulging in such tricks. Modi is responding to most of them and of their charges, it is part of elections, why losing dignity, many sub dialects of India, people are talking worse yet all these are ignored, this is part of language, every one is inside glass houses, one throws stone at the other and other is bound to do the same, where is question of losing and gaining dignity, even kautilya also believed every possible way to deal with politics. There is no dirty word in politics.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
People do not vote by seeing rallies, it is cast equation and development, I think both big parties are indulging such tricks, Modi is responding to most of them and of their charges, it is part of elections, why losing dignity, many sub dialects of India, people are talking worse yet all these are ignored, this is part of language, every one is inside glass houses, one throws stone at the other and other is bound to do the same, where is question of losing and gaining dignity, even kautilya also believed every possible way to deal with politics. There is no dirty word in politics.

I agree with you. Each party wants to show 'one upmanship' over the other. In politics this is nothing unusual.
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
The whole insulting language was started by Sonia Gandhi when she called Modi Maut ka saudagar, after that it was tit for tat! Now of course the congress party pretends it is very holy ! Sonia Gandhi has been using such language in most of her election speeches but at that time BJP did not make an issue of it....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Modi's language is in tune with the other party's language. Both the parties are using the same weapon. Let's not expect a 'Saintly language' from any one of them.

As a matter of fact, politicians use the language that will be relished by the audience. Modi feels that the audience will love his style and language.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
People do not vote by seeing rallies, it is cast equation and development, I think both big parties are indulging such tricks, Modi is responding to most of them and of their charges, it is part of elections, why losing dignity, many sub dialects of India, people are talking worse yet all these are ignored, this is part of language, every one is inside glass houses, one throws stone at the other and other is bound to do the same, where is question of losing and gaining dignity, even kautilya also believed every possible way to deal with politics. There is no dirty word in politics.

I agree with you. Each party wants to show 'one upmanship' over the other. In politics this is nothing unusual.

Every one is doing the same but no one is ready to accept they are using unparliamentary language. They don't mind doing it in parliament, so why should they stay behind while they have live audience.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every one is doing the same but no one is ready to accept they are using unparliamentary language. They don't mind doing it in parliament, so why should they stay behind while they have live audience.

Political parties want an ovation. A thunderous applause. They think that it's a measure of appreciation. It gives them a kick.
@ Anil

You have really impressed me with some of your replies in recent days and the thread you have floated is absolutely relevant at this hour. Loss of dignity in the life of a human being is something that should disturb us. A doctor behaving liking a butcher, a professor selling his or her knowledge like any other is a product of the modern culture. What Modi aspires to achieve is not matched even remotely by his inability to capture the imagination of the thinking section of Indians. He takes great pride in the fact that once he sold tea at railway platforms and has risen to the position that he he occupies today without shedding the mindset and mentality of a person whose mind always remain haunted by his terrible past. He must grow into a mature statesman to harbor any thought of leading this nation. What I make out of the present political situation of this country is a shameful climb-down of Manmohan Singh ditching all principles and moral laws to occupy the chair which couldn't have been achieved in his lifetime and for Modi
it has been grim struggle to move forward in the political arena with Godhara and its aftermath acting as an albatross around his neck.
Thank you said by: usha manohar, suni51, anil
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.