Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We Indians seems to be reacting to each and every talk, it is the way to deal with politics, then be it, even in French Parliament,when one MP enters into the premises with jeans she was bullied by senators, this happens it all over, politics is different cast from society and those who are in it find it normal.

http://mohanmekap.com/

@ Anil

You have really impressed me with some of your replies in recent days and the thread you have floated is absolutely relevant at this hour. Loss of dignity in the life of a human being is something that should disturb us. A doctor behaving liking a butcher, a professor selling his or her knowledge like any other is a product of the modern culture. What Modi aspires to achieve is not matched even remotely by his inability to capture the imagination of the thinking section of Indians. He takes great pride in the fact that once he sold tea at railway platforms and has risen to the position that he he occupies today without shedding the mindset and mentality of a person whose mind always remain haunted by his terrible past. He must grow into a mature statesman to harbor any thought of leading this nation. What I make out of the present political situation of this country is a shameful climb-down of Manmohan Singh ditching all principles and moral laws to occupy the chair which couldn't have achieved in his lifetime and for Modi
it has been grim struggle to move forward in the political arena with Godhara and its aftermath acting as an albatross around his neck.

I agree with you Chinmoy. You have analyzed every point precisely as your views are clear on every point. There should be a dignified way while talking to public irrespective of whether the speaker represents the government or the opposition. However, if you don't mind my saying so, you only missed on last point. Godhra was none of Modi's fault but he handled the situation very tactfully. Had it been any other place where the incident took place instead of Gujarat, the situation would have gone out of hands. But I agree on one point that I read the same words in some articles and blogs that people believe to be true. I know India will take time to recover from the situation it passed through independence time. I hope you would agree to my point, at least partially if not in total. Thanks...

It is right sunil Modi never involved in Godhara. What happen in Godhara in reaction. Recently for victims of Muzfarnagr riots government of UP, SP government is here, issued 90 crores rupees but only for Muslims. Supreem court raise this point "Why relief only for muslim not for all victims". People of this type is resposible for Godhara.

I know everything that happened in Muzaffarnagar and surrounding areas as the place is only 20-30 km away from my native place. I was not there during that incident (I am still not) But am keeping a close watch through family and friends. The particular area is most infamous for such activities. And i agree with Rahul gandhi when he says that people in that area are contact with ISI.

Rahul may be right that what he is doing? He is head of Union government.
Actually no politician finds his future safe in current chaotic scenario in every field that every country is going through so to divert public's attention they are concentrating on subjects which have nothing to do with elections and public welfare.

I agree with you. All the politicians are in a state of uncertainty. All of them are gripped by insecurity. And this is the reason for mudslinging on each other. Instead of sticking to the main issues of the country they indulge in matters sans stuff.
@ Anil

You have really impressed me with some of your replies in recent days and the thread you have floated is absolutely relevant at this hour. Loss of dignity in the life of a human being is something that should disturb us. A doctor behaving liking a butcher, a professor selling his or her knowledge like any other is a product of the modern culture. What Modi aspires to achieve is not matched even remotely by his inability to capture the imagination of the thinking section of Indians. He takes great pride in the fact that once he sold tea at railway platforms and has risen to the position that he he occupies today without shedding the mindset and mentality of a person whose mind always remain haunted by his terrible past. He must grow into a mature statesman to harbor any thought of leading this nation. What I make out of the present political situation of this country is a shameful climb-down of Manmohan Singh ditching all principles and moral laws to occupy the chair which couldn't have achieved in his lifetime and for Modi
it has been grim struggle to move forward in the political arena with Godhara and its aftermath acting as an albatross around his neck.

I agree with you Chinmoy. You have analyzed every point precisely as your views are clear on every point. There should be a dignified way while talking to public irrespective of whether the speaker represents the government or the opposition. However, if you don't mind my saying so, you only missed on last point. Godhra was none of Modi's fault but he handled the situation very tactfully. Had it been any other place where the incident took place instead of Gujarat, the situation would have gone out of hands. But I agree on one point that I read the same words in some articles and blogs that people believe to be true. I know India will take time to recover from the situation it passed through independence time. I hope you would agree to my point, at least partially if not in total. Thanks...

It is right sunil Modi never involved in Godhara. What happen in Godhara in reaction. Recently for victims of Muzfarnagr riots government of UP, SP government is here, issued 90 crores rupees but only for Muslims. Supreem court raise this point "Why relief only for muslim not for all victims". People of this type is resposible for Godhara.
This is not healthy for democracy, and victims irrespective of caste, creed, sex or religion are same as injuries or loss of life cannot be compensated, so compensation on the lines of religions is bad for democracy, these are fascists moves.

@ Anil

This is not healthy for democracy, and victims irrespective of cast, creed, sex or religion are same as injuries or loss of life cannot be compensated, so compensation on the lines of religions is bad for democracy, these are fascists moves.

You are trying to search that non existing thing known as "Ethics" in the politicians and politics. It tires you. You won't find even the traces of Ethics in them. That's why this discrimination is rampant in India.
@ Anil

Competitive politics in communal issues has been bane of this nation and almost all the political parties have developed a stake in it and I have already given a fair account of the Congress party's exploitation in this regard. the sooner our selfish and short-sighted politicians of all hues, realize this, the better. Or else, this country is destined to go the pakistan way!!!
@ Anil

This is not healthy for democracy, and victims irrespective of caste, creed, sex or religion are same as injuries or loss of life cannot be compensated, so compensation on the lines of religions is bad for democracy, these are fascists moves.

Everyone know it but our politicians not aware with it. They only wants to rule on country what ever may be cost of it.
I think he generally talks in that way. He hardly feel bad after speaking in that way in front of the whole country.
I think he generally talks in that way. He hardly feel bad after speaking in that way in front of the whole country.

For any politician worth his salt has his own set of hired sycophants. They do the applause part in the meets. Don't be carried away by the sea of masses gathered in the meets and the ear piercing applause as real.
For the last few days, the speeches of Modi is sobre and slow, perhaps he read this forum and trying to change his style of expression.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.