The topic is locked.
If there is one thing that the diverse crowd of boddunan community is sure to unanimously agree upon is that the site has not quite lived up to its potentials.
In this forum let us discuss the various reasons that have contributed to its current state ,,,also the house is open to any type of suggestions regarding the improvement of the site. :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think "Boddunan" is the best forum in my internet experience of ten years, it is diverse and admn and editors have been cordial and many diverse current affairs are discussed here with multiple and strong views.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think "Boddunan" is the best forum in my internet experience of ten years, it is diverse and admn and editors have been cordial and many diverse current affairs are discussed here with multiple and strong views.

I agree with you but we all are not interested in posting question and creating polls.

So are you saying that boddunan is at the peak of its potential and that there is no room for improvement?? :S
An open question--
Does anyone here believe in the thought that a site like boddunan can one day actually be a full time job to its members and provide enough to run a family??..I personally do believe in that and would love to see that happen.
Also the nation desperately needs more such innovative ideas.
An open question--
Does anyone here believe in the thought that a site like boddunan can one day actually be a full time job to its members and provide enough to run a family??..I personally do believe in that and would love to see that happen.
I think it is all abt. pocket money, as written in the home of "Boddunan" it is all abt. earning pocket money, for me there is no, defect with Boddunan, it is from my own experience, and it is the best forum, as I have been member of five sort forums, and on two have been editors but still I feel it is the best in business.

http://mohanmekap.com/

An open question--

hehehe... may be you are dreaming its not that easy to earn enough money from the sites to run family. :woohoo:

May be you want someone to say that Boddunan should increase rewards?. :woohoo:
Thank you said by: mohan manohar
An open question--
I think it is all abt. pocket money, as written in the home of "Boddunan" it is all abt. earning pocket money, for me there is no, defect with Boddunan, it is from my own experience, and it is the best forum, as I have been member of five sort forums, and on two have been editors but still I feel it is the best in business.

Yes I think no one site can pay us to run family in India. Most of sites are to earn some extra earning.
Guys it is a hypothetical question. We are not talking about the current rewards given by boduunan but about the future of the site.
And if it expands (say like even one fifth of facebook) wont its own earnings increase and with that the earnings of its members???
From what I see, the adminstrator has been constantly trying to make this site better - the earning is better than most article writing sites which are meant for Indians and the forums too have seen a vast improvement ...but one cannot stagnate and there is always scope for improvement!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Boddunan is the first site I joined last year in September. Though most of my writings are in other sites I come back here almost everyday. It is like my native village where I find my happy childhood. With all my love for this place I want it to progress, develop and flourish. The appearance looks beautiful to me. But like my native village, Boddunan has not progressed much since I joined it. I suggest that the staff should think of innovative ideas which will attract more members, more articles, more advertisement and of course, more income. I wish that Boddunan should progress monetarily too so that the site earns more and pays its writer more. I wish that the owner, the webmaster and all his staff think how to take the site to a higher level. I wish that they be courageous to change and remodel rules if necessary so that more and more good writers may join the site.
An addition to the category could be poetry. This would attract many who love writing or reading poems.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.