The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One major problem with forums is that people would type just about anything to get those five points no matter how strayed the forum topic gets. How about some suggestions now guys??

No. I don't agree with you. Such irrelevant postings are being checked and Moderators are reminding the concerned members with a "caution" from to time. In case, the problem persists, Moderators are locking the thread. You can see such case in today"s forum posts.

Yes that was a thing of the past, now the members post only relevant responses since the moderators are following a strict guideline...

We could and should not be that strict to stifle the informal air of discussion where some views may not be strictly relevant , yet these help in carrying it on and forward!!

I totally agree with that and we do have discussions that go that way....But the point is where to draw the line ? I know it is not an easy job for moderators...

Moderators are also members first. All active members know what is relevant and normally they follow the guidelines. The moderator will interfere only if there is too much deviation from rules. Being too strict does not contribute to smooth functioning of the forum.

I never felt too much of strictness. I know several times moderators took part in the discussions just like any other member interspersing with lighthearted jokes. This is what I felt.
Moderators have never ever strict sports teacher here, they are empathetic and atmosphere inside forum is congenial, great to read and write posts here.

That's why in the beginning responses of this thread many including me expressed that the the Forums were made lively and vibrant because of the able management of the Administration and moderators. I need not tell the name. Some moderators are setting an example by posting more number of threads than members.
I think you should be a moderator and should have applied for this as because of the amount of time you are online with Boddunan, this is just a thought, which you can think it and apply for it :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

My computer remains on because i'm doing offline designing jobs and writing web copy and content. It doesn't mean I devoted all the time to Boddunan alone. By the way i'm happy as a member.

you are really good at forum. Apart from such work pressure your devotion to this site is really impressing.

Amidst the work pressure, I always ensure to squeeze some time for my own sake. In all I retain that freshness and enthusiasm in tact. Another aspect I ensure is never to allow boredom and monotony anywhere near my vicinity.

It is a kind of quality that you easily handle your work with great energy. Many fail to handle such kind of work pressure and I am one among them.

To acquire that quality may be difficult but not impossible. I'm a mortal like you. If I could do it, you too can do it. Make a beginning today. Cheers.
One major problem with forums is that people would type just about anything to get those five points no matter how strayed the forum topic gets. How about some suggestions now guys??

No. I don't agree with you. Such irrelevant postings are being checked and Moderators are reminding the concerned members with a "caution" from to time. In case, the problem persists, Moderators are locking the thread. You can see such case in today"s forum posts.

Yes that was a thing of the past, now the members post only relevant responses since the moderators are following a strict guideline...

We could and should not be that strict to stifle the informal air of discussion where some views may not be strictly relevant , yet these help in carrying it on and forward!!

I totally agree with that and we do have discussions that go that way....But the point is where to draw the line ? I know it is not an easy job for moderators...

Moderators are also members first. All active members know what is relevant and normally they follow the guidelines. The moderator will interfere only if there is too much deviation from rules. Being too strict does not contribute to smooth functioning of the forum.

I never felt too much of strictness. I know several times moderators took part in the discussions just like any other member interspersing with lighthearted jokes. This is what I felt.
Moderators have never ever strict sports teacher here, they are empathetic and atmosphere inside forum is congenial, great to read and write posts here.

That's why in the beginning responses of this thread many including me expressed that the the Forums were made lively and vibrant because of the able management of the Administration and moderators. I need not tell the name. Some moderators are setting an example by posting more number of threads than members.
I think you should be a moderator and should have applied for this as because of the amount of time you are online with Boddunan, this is just a thought, which you can think it and apply for it :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

My computer remains on because i'm doing offline designing jobs and writing web copy and content. It doesn't mean I devoted all the time to Boddunan alone. By the way i'm happy as a member.

you are really good at forum. Apart from such work pressure your devotion to this site is really impressing.

Amidst the work pressure, I always ensure to squeeze some time for my own sake. In all I retain that freshness and enthusiasm in tact. Another aspect I ensure is never to allow boredom and monotony anywhere near my vicinity.

It is a kind of quality that you easily handle your work with great energy. Many fail to handle such kind of work pressure and I am one among them.

That's true with me too its not easy to handle every thing together. But certainly work pressure make me more energetic automatically. :)

That's true with me too its not easy to handle every thing together. But certainly work pressure make me more energetic automatically. :)

Yes. I agree. A person comes out with his best when he's not left with other options. Your energy flows in streams without your knowledge.
Many suggestions have been given by members for improvement of the site. From time to time, improvements are made. Now is the time to close this topic.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.