The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We are free to give our opinion regarding any site on facebook. I like Boddunan. I have clicked "Likes". There may be peoples who may not like or don't will to click "Likes or Dislikes". I think many people don't care for it. Many of us don't even comment in favour the site. The truth is we all like Boddunan that's why we are here. The number of people online everyday is the real publicity of the site and not the facebook's "Likes/Dislikes".

I strongly disagree with you mam on your stand about facebook likes. Believe it or not they do play a major role in the marketing strategies today. From the smallest of businesses to the biggest of firms, all resort to facebook for free promotion. Companies are willing to pay to get their no. of likes increased(Yes, it is that big a deal nowadays). So keeping all this in mind, I still feel that 15 odd likes on the boddunan page was a real shocker and a let down from the admin .
We are free to give our opinion regarding any site on facebook. I like Boddunan. I have clicked "Likes". There may be peoples who may not like or don't will to click "Likes or Dislikes". I think many people don't care for it. Many of us don't even comment in favour the site. The truth is we all like Boddunan that's why we are here. The number of people online everyday is the real publicity of the site and not the facebook's "Likes/Dislikes".

I strongly disagree with you mam on your stand about facebook likes. Believe it or not they do play a major role in the marketing strategies today. From the smallest of businesses to the biggest of firms, all resort to facebook for free promotion. Companies are willing to pay to get their no. of likes increased(Yes, it is that big a deal nowadays). So keeping all this in mind, I still feel that 15 odd likes on the boddunan page was a real shocker and a let down from the admin .

Yes I agree with you. Facebook enhances marketing. It is very strange to know that Boddunan has only 15 'likes' on facebook besides having many members working here.
I believe we cant tag people in threads and forums right?..nor do we receive any notifications on our boddunan page. I think inculcating these small features might increase the level of interaction amongst users. What say guys??
I don't think one can earn better from any site unless he/she devotes much time on these sites. Its not that Boddunan does not pay better I have seen people getting even 200 Rs too for an article so its up to the user how he/she writes Boddunan pay to quality contents. Deven I think you should try and see. :)

Scope of improvement is always there in any thing I joined this site around 2 years back and have seen lots of changes here. :)
One category which is necessary to improve in this site is "Play". This may attract many people to play and win or to answer quiz questions and win good cash credit.
I believe we cant tag people in threads and forums right?..nor do we receive any notifications on our boddunan page. I think inculcating these small features might increase the level of interaction amongst users. What say guys??

Level of interaction is much more in forums than in any feature. Forums are functioning effectively. No more changes needed. More changes need more supervision o checking misuse. Quotes feature was misused. It was closed. Spamming increases with more features.
I think in this virtual world speed what matters the most, as this forum is fast in loading threads and this is what matters the most as with this it can give absolute speed in reading posts.

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think in this virtual world speed what matters the most, as this forum is fast in loading threads and this is what matters the most as with this it can give absolute speed in reading posts.

Boddunan's forums are quite fast loading. One need not wait for a longer time.

Level of interaction is much more in forums than in any feature. Forums are functioning effectively. No more changes needed. More changes need more supervision o checking misuse. Quotes feature was misused. It was closed. Spamming increases with more features.

Change is always good my friend. Even fresh water,if kept stagnant for too long,becomes breeding ground forinsects. And do you fully aquainted with the concept of tagging people? I still think it will hugely increase the level of interaction

Change is always good my friend. Even fresh water,if kept stagnant for too long,becomes breeding ground forinsects. And do you fully aquainted with the concept of tagging people? I still think it will hugely increase the level of interaction

I know everything about tagging and after taking stock of the situation for 13 months of consistent presence here i arrived at the conclusion that when things are going well why it should be disturbed. Change for change sake will be more harmful dear friend.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.