The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Well I too agree that forums are the most active and well managed area of the site. Any suggestions for other parts of the site??
tagging is a feature on Facebook. Facebook is a social networking site unlike Boddunan. All features on social sites may not suit Boddunan. At Boddunan, we are more concerned with information, knowledge and comments rather than individuals as friends or relatives. Also Facebook, Twitter and some other sites have become a vehicle for propaganda by several organizations unlike Boddunan. Any organization may advertise on Boddunan but can't have a separate page as in Twitter/ Facebook.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar
I believe we cant tag people in threads and forums right?..nor do we receive any notifications on our boddunan page. I think inculcating these small features might increase the level of interaction amongst users. What say guys??
Thank you button at left below, is a form of appreciation or "likes" or "plus" in FB and G+ respectively,

http://mohanmekap.com/

As in it's present form Boddunan is well equipped with all the features needed. All these days of my activity here, I never felt the necessity of an extra feature.
Friends we all are here for knowledge and money. We don't have any personal interactions. This site is much different from others. It is a social site but little serious than any other sites.
Ok so i see that the general say is that no new features should be added. Well so how else should the number of users on the site be increased??
And as explained earlier, the growth of the site has a direct relation to the growth of its users.
I believe we cant tag people in threads and forums right?..nor do we receive any notifications on our boddunan page. I think inculcating these small features might increase the level of interaction amongst users. What say guys??
Thank you button at left below, is a form of appreciation or "likes" or "plus" in FB and G+ respectively,

Yes we know what the thank you button does. I was referring to tags here.
Only thing I would suggest is Boddunan is too slow on updating earnings. It takes lots of time to credit cash to the approved articles. :blink:
Only thing I would suggest is Boddunan is too slow on updating earnings. It takes lots of time to credit cash to the approved articles. :blink:

Yes I agree with you. I have seen my total earnings. It has not been updated. Boddunan is very slow in updating.

Let me explain it - the earnings are updated only after articles allotted cash credit, share revenue issued or bonus etc issued. Sometimes trying 'Recalculate your earning button' works, try it.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.