The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Only thing I would suggest is Boddunan is too slow on updating earnings. It takes lots of time to credit cash to the approved articles. :blink:
In Bhagvat Gita, Lord Krishna told Arjuna, do the duties and never ever wait for fruits of it, so keep writing and one will be paid at appropriate time.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Only thing I would suggest is Boddunan is too slow on updating earnings. It takes lots of time to credit cash to the approved articles. :blink:
In Bhagvat Gita, Lord Krishna told Arjuna, do the duties and never ever wait for fruits of it, so keep writing and one will be paid at appropriate time.

Yes. That is known as "Nishkama Karma".
May I suggest you respected members that this is nothing about non-payment but updating of earnings in the earning tab. So we can skip Karm Kiye ja part of it on this one. Thanks for your wise words.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

One major problem with forums is that people would type just about anything to get those five points no matter how strayed the forum topic gets. How about some suggestions now guys??

There is not unreasonable delay in editing of articles and giving cash points. Paymentg is also made once a month if you reach thresold of Rs. 1500/- So let us not bring the 'Karma and reward' theory here.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

One major problem with forums is that people would type just about anything to get those five points no matter how strayed the forum topic gets. How about some suggestions now guys??

No. I don't agree with you. Such irrelevant postings are being checked and Moderators are reminding the concerned members with a "caution" from to time. In case, the problem persists, Moderators are locking the thread. You can see such case in today"s forum posts.

No. I don't agree with you. Such irrelevant postings are being checked and Moderators are reminding the concerned members with a "caution" from to time. In case, the problem persists, Moderators are locking the thread. You can see such case in today"s forum posts.
I write here not for points but for engagement with topics, but it is always nice to see points increased though, baseless posts are being deleted, by moderators.

http://mohanmekap.com/

There is not unreasonable delay in editing of articles and giving cash points. Paymentg is also made once a month if you reach thresold of Rs. 1500/- So let us not bring the 'Karma and reward' theory here.

Payment is different thing. Suppose if someone writes article on 25th do you think cash credit of that article will get included in the payment. I know it won't get credited till last day of the month. That's what I am talking about. :blink:

It is a lot cleaner and tidier now than what it was before the appointment of the present team of super moderators and editors and scope for improvement would be always there!!

Yes that was a thing of the past, now the members post only relevant responses since the moderators are following a strict guideline...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.