The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In an effort to bring back the discussion to the be more topic centric :P and also since we are all talking about the senior members, I would like to put up a question regarding the site to them.~ Which section(as per their knowledge) contributes the most towards the earnings of boddunan amongst forums, articles and others?[/quote

I am no part of Boddunan administration and it is beyond me to identify the sources you have mentioned but I tend to believe it must be the article section. Quality articles should make significant difference to its earnings as well as its standing. Maverick may enlighten us about it.
In an effort to bring back the discussion to the be more topic centric :P and also since we are all talking about the senior members, I would like to put up a question regarding the site to them.~ Which section(as per their knowledge) contributes the most towards the earnings of boddunan amongst forums, articles and others?

I am no part of Boddunan administration and it is beyond me to identify the sources you have mentioned but I tend to believe it must be the article section. Quality articles should make significant difference to its earnings as well as its standing. Maverick may enlighten us about it.

Sadly maverick never posts but well answered sir. You remind me rahul dravid (Always on the safe side) :P
In an effort to bring back the discussion to the be more topic centric :P and also since we are all talking about the senior members, I would like to put up a question regarding the site to them.~ Which section(as per their knowledge) contributes the most towards the earnings of boddunan amongst forums, articles and others?

Sadly maverick never posts but well answered sir. You remind me rahul dravid (Always on the safe side) :P

That 's exactly what ordinary mortals like me can follow - 'Be Safe, Be Secure' :P :P Don't run out of patience, Maverick would reply as he does, though not too often!!

As far as I know, it is the article section that brings in the major chunk of revenue.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

As far as I know, it is the article section that brings in the major chunk of revenue.

Here comes Madam's confirmation and Yours Truly was not too far off the mark!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

In my opinion article is one of the section where one can earn better from this site :) . Also you can earn 25/ daily if you become a top voter of the day. :laugh:

If 13 months of my stay here entitles me to be considered as a senior member, article writing contributes most towards good earning.

Here comes Madam's confirmation and Yours Truly was not too far off the mark!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yours truly have never been off the mark as far as I have known! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

One major problem with forums is that people would type just about anything to get those five points no matter how strayed the forum topic gets. How about some suggestions now guys??

No. I don't agree with you. Such irrelevant postings are being checked and Moderators are reminding the concerned members with a "caution" from to time. In case, the problem persists, Moderators are locking the thread. You can see such case in today"s forum posts.

It is a lot cleaner and tidier now than what it was before the appointment of the present team of super moderators and editors and scope for improvement would be always there!!
You are an experienced member from the number of forum posts, I know, as you are telling a whole lot of improvements, perhaps you have been skipping this forum for sometime, it feels great to see the sea changes.

Chinmoy is one of the oldest members here and has been with the forum active and contributing all through its different stages of growth and changes and that's what he means by saying that it has changed for the better...

Am I that old to be crowned as such ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, I have been around for quite some time and fortunately a part of its evolution. Gulshanji is one such member who has been here ahead of me and what makes him stand out of all us in all these years is his consistency. When I talk of his consistency I do so in all respects. He has been regular as a contributor, patient and remains the same person even his language right from the time I knew him.

I agree with that Gulshan,Chinmoy ,Kalyani and Maverick are the four pillars of this site and we all look up to you since you people have been around almost since the beginning and have contributed a lot in your own capacities ... :) :)

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, Kalyani Nandurkar
One major problem with forums is that people would type just about anything to get those five points no matter how strayed the forum topic gets. How about some suggestions now guys??

No. I don't agree with you. Such irrelevant postings are being checked and Moderators are reminding the concerned members with a "caution" from to time. In case, the problem persists, Moderators are locking the thread. You can see such case in today"s forum posts.

It is a lot cleaner and tidier now than what it was before the appointment of the present team of super moderators and editors and scope for improvement would be always there!!
You are an experienced member from the number of forum posts, I know, as you are telling a whole lot of improvements, perhaps you have been skipping this forum for sometime, it feels great to see the sea changes.

Chinmoy is one of the oldest members here and has been with the forum active and contributing all through its different stages of growth and changes and that's what he means by saying that it has changed for the better...

Am I that old to be crowned as such ?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, I have been around for quite some time and fortunately a part of its evolution. Gulshanji is one such member who has been here ahead of me and what makes him stand out of all us in all these years is his consistency. When I talk of his consistency I do so in all respects. He has been regular as a contributor, patient and remains the same person even his language right from the time I knew him.

I agree with that Gulshan,Chinmoy ,Kalyani and Maverick are the four pillars of this site and we all look up to you since you people have been around almost since the beginning and have contributed a lot in your own capacities ... :) :)

@Usha

It's a great comment that must be accepted with all humility but the fact remains that if we have succeeded in attracting all like-minded persons like all of you, it is a matter of great satisfaction for all of us and it is going to help us in taking this site forward and making it totally different from some which are famous and popular but we love to be different!!! :P :P
Thank you said by: usha manohar, Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.